Chapter 37

- When i look at you, I can feel it. And - and I look at you, and i... I'm home -

Two Months Later

Wedding pt. 1

Chaeyoung POV

"May I now pronounce you two wife and wife!" the pastor said. It was a beautiful sight between the two, Dahyun and Momo finally kissed each other, sealing their marriage and the crowd cheered.

We moved to the main hall for toasts, dancing, and more celebratory activities. "And now, we will hold a dance-off between the two newly-weds Kim Dahyun and her crew, the school meal club versus Hirai Momo and her group, the J-line!" The MC announced. I looked at Mina, "Are you ready to lose to my sweet moves?" doing a little dougie, "In your dreams Chaeng." She smirked and we prepared ourselves on the dance floor.

"Cue the music!"

Our dancing and expressions had all the guests laughing, I looked at Mina and the determination on her face made her look so cute that I had to take a second to admire it. But, that second caused Tzuyu to bump into me which then caused me to fall back, falling into Dahyun.

It was funny in the moment, but we did lose which was heartbreaking. I shook my head, the image of her still fresh in my mind. I sat on the floor for a while until someone kicked my leg, "Huh?" I looked up to see her, that smile, the one that always stopped the world, no the universe when it appeared, "Come on Chaengie, get up." She said and I took her hand, "Son Chaeyoung! Why the heck did you stop?!" Dahyun came walking over, furious. "I'm sorry Dahyun, I couldn't help it!" I sighed. "Wha-" She started to lecture.

"It looks like the J-line automatically wins because, well, you all saw what happened." The MC said which made everyone around us laugh, "So, does the winning team have anything to say?" She asked, passing the mic to Momo, "Once again Dahyunnie, I beat you, but the only win that I treasure is being with you, I love youuu!" She said, earning "awwws" all around the room.

"How about the losing team?" She said and Momo passed the mic to Dahyun, "I don't care if I lose to you Momoring, because if losing to you means being by your side, I'll do it again and again." They really put the cheese in cheesiness today. "How about you Chaeyoung? Do you have any words on why we lost?" Dahyun asked, I guess she was still a bit mad.

"Um, I guess so?" I rubbed the back of my neck, not sure how to explain it to everyone. "Before we got on the dance floor, I was determined for our team to win, busting awesome moves here and there, but when I looked at the other team..." Mina's eyes were on me and I was stuck in them, I was stuck in her trance that I didn't know my words were trailing off and my thoughts were being said out loud, "I saw her smile and I just had to stop and admire it for a few seconds. Because even though I see her everyday, even though I see that smile everyday, I can't help but feel amazed every time I lay eyes on her." Tzuyu nudged my shoulder, "What?" I snapped out of whatever I was in, my field of vision cleared to a silent audience and the most wonderful expression on her face.

"Wow you really do love her." The announcer said and I blushed, becoming shy of my sudden confession. "How about we all get on the dance floor with the person that makes us stop to admire their smile!" She said and we walked off, taking a break from our intense battle.

I took a step outside, how can this one person out of billions in the world make you feel like you're on the highest mountain in the world everyday. I look at the sky, the clouds, the birds, the tinted blue color that paints the atmosphere. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone was sitting next to me.