Chapter 12

- Will seeing you again change my mind? Will it change my yearning heart, bring back lost feelings, that I hope to not feel again? -

Chaeyoung POV

"Mina?" I asked to see if she was in the room. "Here." She said. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting next to her on the bed. "Nothing, it's just I don't really know what is going on right now." She said, putting her head between her hands. "Hey." I take her hand and she looks at me. "It's going to be okay, I'll help you figure it out." I give her a reassuring smile and she smiles back, "Thank you Chaengie, I really appreciate it." She puts her head on my shoulder and I'm surprised. She usually doesn't engage in these types of things.

We stayed in that position for a few more seconds before, "Mina, can I see your phone?" I ask, "Sure." She says reaching for her phone on the nightstand. I gave her a little surprise before putting her phone back. "What did you do?" She asks, reaching for her phone, but I stop her. "It's a surprise." I smile.

We head back downstairs to find that they all left, the only thing that resided was a note;

Momo is going to stay with Dahyun and Sana is going to stay with Tzuyu. This is your house and your alone time, so use them wisely!! We not only wanted for you two to spend time with each other but for us too, this doesn't mean that we won't see each other anymore!! You can't get rid of us that easily!! Have fun and we love you!!! <3

"Oh." Mina said after reading the note. "What's wrong, scared of spending time with me?" I tease her. "No, it's just, they didn't say goodbye." Mina said, her gaze softening. "A-are you sulking?" I ask, I've never seen this side of Mina before. "W-what?" She straightened her posture, "No..." She mutters. "Oh my God, you are!" I tease, "You miss them!!" I say out loud. "Wh-what no." She denies once again. I pause waiting for her to admit the truth, "Okay fine, I do miss them" She says sighing at the end of her sentence. She pulls out her phone and swipes up. "Chaeyoung, what is on my phone?" She says, her cheeks dusted with pink and shows me her home-screen and the wallpaper of us sleeping together. "Hehe, are you blushing?" I ask, teasingly. I start to back away, getting ready to run. "Ya! Son Chaeyoung came back here!" She chases after me. "Minari! Just admit you love it!" I yell back at her.

"Son Chaeyoung, when I catch you, you are dead." She says catching up to me. She comes at me full speed and I stop running, the momentum of her running makes it so that she keeps going. "Ah!" She almost crashes into the wall, but I grab her hand before that was a possibility and pull her into my arms. It was definitely like one of those k-dramas where the female lead falls and the male lead catches them and love at first sight happens. What a cliche...

"I caught you...I guess you are alive?" I say making a joke since she said I would be dead if she caught me. "I-" She seems speechless. "Do I have something on my face?" I ask, breaking the silence. "N-no." She comes back to her senses and hits my chest. "Change it." She hands her phone to me and I take it, "Okay."

I change her wallpaper and hand it back to her, "Ya! Chaeyoung, what is this! I meant to change my home-screen not my lock-screen!!" She whines at the fact that both of her wallpapers are us sleeping together. "Hmmm." I think, tapping my finger to my chin, looking up. "No thank you." I say politely and walk away, but a pair of gentle arms wrapped around my shoulders, not letting me move, "I won't let go until you change it." Mina whispers and I sigh. Wait...that smell, it's familiar, almost like a dream. "Okay." I say shuffling to the room to get changed. "W-wait, that's not how it's supposed to go." Mina says letting go, surprised that her method didn't work. "I'm just special." I say, giving a wink.

"D-did you just wink?" Mina exclaims. "Have you been spending time with Sana?" She asks. "Jealous are we?" I tease, taking off my pajama top. "Chae!" She turns around and covers her eyes. "What?" I look at her facing the wall, "We are both females, it's fine...unless..." I tease, "Am I making your heart flutter?" I giggle. "N-no" She denies it, but her stuttering makes me think otherwise. "Okay, if you say so." I say and finish changing. "I'm done." I say and she turns around, "D-don't do that again." She says, her rosy cheeks and embarrassed eyes trying to avoid my laughing eyes.

"Yes, ma'am." I salute to her and wait for her while she changes in the bathroom.

Mina POV

Oh my goodness, I am totally falling, I'm literally doing a 360 into a backflip and falling face first into a hole that I may not get myself out of. I wash my face with cold water, looking into the mirror, I think. There are so many thoughts on my mind, I groan, exhausted from thinking too much.

I slump against the wall, trying to clear my mind, but flashes of Chaeyoung pulling me in, saving me from crashing into the wall keeps making an appearance. I shut my eyes, trying to get the images of her to leave my brain. But no, it got worse, my favorite moments of her just kept replaying...

"Mina are you okay?" Chaeyoung said, knocking on the bathroom door. "I'm okay." I say getting up, trying to go back to my usual self.

I open the door, "There you are, you were gone for like ages." Chaeyoung said. "Don't you have work to do?" I walk right past her. "I do, but I'll do it later. It's my turn to tour you around my city." She says with a smile that I can't seem to turn down. "Fine, but make you finish your work later." I say, my work tone butting in. "Yes ma'am." She says once again.

"So where are we going?" I ask as Chaeyoung drives on the long gray roads. "First, we will go to a cafe that I used to go to when I was in high-school. It's owned by one of my good friends, but I don't think she's there anymore. I still go there sometimes and everything is so yummy, and since we didn't eat breakfast yet, it's the perfect place to go to." She says smiling behind the wheel. "Okay." I say, looking out the window. The trees swaying back and forth, they looked so free.

"We're here!" Chaeyoung says unbuckling her seatbelt. She gets out of the car and opens the door for me, what a gentlewoman. "Thank you." I smile.

We sat down at the cafe, everything looked so pretty, the wooden tables and blossom decor made everything so much better. After ordering our food, it came a few minutes after that, the service seemed very good. I smile while taking a bite of the savory avocado toast. "Mmm." I say smiling. Click. The sound of a camera shutter made me look up.

"Wow." Chaeyoung said looking at her phone. "What did you just do?" I looked at her with suspicious eyes. "Pretty." She simply said, showing a picture of me smiling while eating my toast. "Delete that." I say, taking a sip of my drink. "Nope, never." She says, admiring the picture once more. "Chaeyoung, you better delete that." I say again. "No and you can't make me." She says sticking her tongue out at me, giggling.

"I think I'll make it my wallpaper. What do you think?" She asks me. "Whatever I say won't make a difference, right?" I sigh, "Nope!" She says, changing her current wallpaper. "I think it makes my phone 100x times better,'' she marvels. I roll my eyes.

"Minari, you better stop doing that, it won't make any diff-" She was cut off. "Chaengie?" A loud voice said at the entrance of the cafe. Hey, that's my nickname for her. "Nayeon-unnie?" Chaeyoung says looking at the person who called her my nickname for her. "Nayeon-unnie!" She runs to give the lady a hug. "I missed you!" She says.

I walk to greet them as well, since it's the polite thing to do. As I walk up to them, I see someone that I hoped to never see again. "Mina, this is Nayeon and this is J-" She introduces, "Jeongyeon." I whisper...

- - - - -

Elloooo! It's Pengu hehe. What's the teaaaa???? It's definite that Mina and Chaeyoung were falling for each other, but after the appearance of 2yeon, what will happen??? Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!! - Pengu <3