Chapter 29

- I just wanted to hide, didn't want to face the world as if everything has lost meaning. As if I have lost meaning. I just sat there still, then you appeared before me, with warm smile you held out your hand, everything's going to be alright -

Mina POV

"I'm leaving early Emiko, call me if anything comes up!" I walk past her desk, putting on my jacket. "W-where are you going?" She stutters and I stop walking, "I'm going to some place called Euphoria." I smile. "O-okay, have fun Ms. Mina." She says and I nod and walk off, I think she called me but I was already in the elevator.

I rush home and it's about 7pm/19:00, I still have time. I looked into my closet, why is everything I have so professional and then I remembered, I looked under my bed and found a box.

Looks like you finally opened the box, now get your ass out of here and go have fun! Love you

- Sana

Sana and Momo put a box under my bed one day and told me not to open it unless there was a party emergency. Of course I rolled my eyes and intended to never open it, but now that I'm finally ready to venture out, I take the sleek black dress out of the box.

Oh my goodness, it's so short and revealing. It flared like a skirt at the bottom and had thin straps that clung onto my shoulders, I looked into the box to find pared a loose white shawl with another note;

Just in case you think that it's too revealing hehe

- Momo

I smiled and put it on, wow I gasped and took a picture and sent it to my best friends.

MiSaMo Da Best Groupchat

Me: *insert picture

Dancing Mochine 🤖💕: OMG MINA WHERE ARE YOU GOING

Sanake 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🐍: SCREW WHERE ARE YOU GOING, WHO ARE YOU GOING WITH AND WHY ISNT YOUR FIRST TIME WEARING THAT WITH US

Dancing Mochine 🤖💕: MYOUI MINA ANSWER US!

I laughed at their reactions and was about to respond but it was getting late and maybe I should tease them a bit more. I put my phone in my pocket.

- - -

"Minaaa!" Bambam called, I walked over and he looked at me from top to bottom, "Dang you look spicy, are you trying to catch the eyes of everyone?" I smiled, "No, I hope not, it was just something under my bed from a long time ago." I laughed and he gave me a "mhm sure" look, "Well you look wonderful and should wear it more often." I smiled at the compliment. "Hey Jackson!" I smiled and he smiled and gave me a hug, "Hey Mina, you look amazing." He said. "Thank you, so do you both!" We exchanged a few more compliments before going inside.

It was a loud club full of lights and sounds and people dancing, not really my type but I'm here to see the world. "So how do we do this?" I asked Bambam and he laughed, "Let's go up, I know you aren't really fond of big crowds and loud sounds so we'll take it easy tonight, besides we can't let the famous Ms. Myoui have a bad time at a party!" I smiled, how thoughtful.

Bambam took my hand and led us to this glass room, we could see the street from here, it was so empty yet the cars still passed. The room was stunning as well,it was filled with many colors and music still played from the speakers but it was customizable to our taste, there was a mini bar with our own bartender. "Welcome! We hope you have a great time, would you like to start with a drink?" He asked and I looked at Bam. His nod which seemed to say, "Go for it." I smiled.

"Yes! Um, but I don't know what to order, could you surprise me?" I asked, sitting down and he nodded. I held a thumbs up to Bambam and he held two back. "Jackson, drop a beat!" Bambam said, going onto the dance floor busting some moves, I laughed.

Jackson soon joined after playing an upbeat jam, he beckoned me to join but I shook my head. He wouldn't take no for an answer so I finally joined.

And...we danced the night away...

*five drinks later

"Ohhh maaa gurshhh, thisss wazzz funnnn." I slurred, taking another sip of my drink. "I didn't know she was such a lightweight." Bambam laughed and Jackson tried to take my drink away. "One water please?" He asked the bartender, Jackson then helped me drink a few cups and put me on the seat closest to the outside view.

"I loveee you bothhh." I giggled and Jackson patted my back, "We love you too Mina." I started to cry, "You two are so cute together, you should get married." They blushed at each other and I pouted, "I want to get married.", I tried reaching for another drink but Jackson gave me water instead.

I sighed, shaking my head, standing up and taking Bambam's hand "Chaengie, will you marry me?" I pulled him into a hug and buried my head into his shoulder, "I love you Chaengie, I love you so much." I hugged tighter and Bambam appeared to look at Jackson worriedly.

I sat back down on my own, "Okay, I think I'm okay now." I felt the alcohol influence slowly going away, very very slowly going away. "B-but I still miss my Chaeyoung." I frowned.

"She'll come back, don't worry." Bambam put his hand on my shoulder, "Need to use the bathroom, be right back!" Jackson said and left the room. Bambam then held his hand out, "Would you like to dance?" I smiled and took it. We danced to a slow melody, swaying side to side, "I wish she was here right now." I leaned onto his shoulder and he stopped. "Bam?" I followed his line of sight outside to see...the love of my life...Son Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung POV

"Wait, go right now?" I asked Tzuyu and she nodded, "Yes you idiot, you've held back your feelings for her for three months anad kept her waiting for so long, go Chaeng!" She ushered me out of my seat and I stuttered, hesitating to leave. "Chaeng, you like her right? You like her a lot right? So go to her." Dahyun said with a reassuring smile, I nodded, "Thank you both!" I ran out of the building and checked my watch.

I rushed to the airport, it was 5pm/17:00 and I don't know if she would be at work or at home or if she would even want to see me again. I got onto the first flight, luck was on my side but it was starting to get dark, I'm coming Mina, just wait a little longer.

As soon as I got off, I called a cab to drive me to the Myoui building, she should still be there right? I called her assistant and she let me in, "Where's Mina?" I asked, eager to find her, "She's not here, she left early for something." Her assistant stated, "Do you know where she went?" I asked almost begging. "Yeah, to the Euphoria club, why?" She asked, confused. "I-I need to tell her everything, thank you!" I ran out of the building and called another cab.

Stay put Mina! I got out of the cab and before going in, I looked through the glass to search for her, where is she?! My eyes wandered until...I saw them.

No, no, no, I'm too late, I start to fall into pieces. I lock eyes with the person she's dancing with, it's that guy, the guy from the building! Mina then turned her head and I looked away, my feet were glued to the ground, I needed to get out of here.

I finally had the strength to walk away but... "Chaeng!" Her voice, it melted me back in my place, I turned around and she was running, "Chaeng." She whispered, colliding into me, I held her in my arms. What was happening? Why was I feeling like this? It was as if all the feelings I've built up over the past year came running back just like her, with her touch, it made me smile but why can't I help but cry? "Minari." I whispered back.

- - - - -

Happy Mina Day!!

Hey, It's your gal Pengu hehe, um so I've decided to stop playing with you all and finally give a happy ending, don't worry this story won't end yet, there is still much more to uncover. I love you all, smile please, find your soulmates hehe!! Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments 😢💕you all literally make my day...Also did ya'll see Mina's vlog today?!?! Like let's pretend that we all don't know who her Secret Santa person is hehe and the Kura Kura teasers~~in loveee ~Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!  - Pengu <333

P.s stream Sorn's solo comeback Run heh

Quote Credits: Feel Special - Twice

(stan yall)