Chapter 7

- I finally realize that what I need is within my grasp, I'll hold my hand out, it is your decision to take it or not -

Mina POV

"What do you want, Sana?" I pick my phone up after debating to answer Sana's call. "Chaeyoung wants to see you." She says straight to the point. My heart turned into a butterfly, fluttering its wings trying to escape, but my head said otherwise so I shook it off, "Why?" I ask. "I don't know, love makes people do weird things." She says. "But we aren't in love." I said and it was the truth, we are merely two strangers tied together through a business deal and I don't even know what being in love feels like. "Can you just come with me later?" She asks, a bit annoyed by my responses. "Fine, but just this once, I have a ton of work to do." I lied, there wasn't much to do today so this will make up for the empty time. "Perfect, I'll pick you up in a bit." She says and hangs up.

Chaeyoung wants to see me? Why would she want to see me? I'm as boring as it gets, I stared out the window, watching the clouds pass by but I couldn't take my mind off of her, she was definitely something else.

"I'm outside." Sana said, calling me on her arrival. "Okay." I say and hang up.

"Lego." Sana says in the driver's seat. "Should you be driving?" I ask, getting into the passenger's seat. "I'm not as clumsy as you think I am," She starts driving, "I am perfectly capa-"

"Person." I say, noticing that in a few feet we will collide with someone if Sana doesn't slow down. She looks forward stepping on the brake making the car jerk forward. "That was close." She says awkwardly laughing. "You were saying." I say giving her the "I told you so" glare. "Shut up, you distracted me." She says and I mentally smile.

We walk to their room in the hotel and knock on the door, "Hey Sana!" She says giving her a hug. "Oh hi Mina." She says as if she weren't expecting me to come. "It's in the room, Sana." She says and Sana opens the door.

"Mina, we're leaving." She says quickly, walking towards us. I'm confused, what was in the room, "Mina! Block the door!" Chaeyoung says and I react quickly, standing against the door. Wait, what am I doing?" Sana, come on." Tzuyu says, grabbing Sana's wrist. "No, let go! You're hurting me Tzu! " She says trying to peel away. "I'm sorry, but please Sana, can we just talk?" Tzuyu asks, releasing her wrist. "Mina, let's go." She says and I hold the door knob preparing to turn it, "Mina, stay." Chaeyoung says and I look back and forth between them.

Tzuyu takes this opportunity to get to Sana, "Please..." She says, water begins to form in her eyes. "I-" Sana stands there and Tzuyu takes her hand. "F-fine, but you have one minute." She says and walks into the room.

They close the door and Chaeyoung sighs, "That was intense." She says and claps her hands together like she just cleaned up a big mess. "Want to go on a walk?" She asks me. "Huh?" I ask. "Come on." She takes my hand, leading us out of the hotel.

"Sana says you wanted to see me?" I ask, taking my hand out of hers. "I-um, well." She mumbles fiddling with her fingers. "Ah, I guess not." I say. "I should go now then." I turn to walk away.

"Wait!" She says and puts her hand on my shoulder. "I-I did, I wanted to see you." She said and I turned around. "C-could you show me around Osaka?" She asks, stuttering once again. "Chaeyoung, you do know that I am a very busy woman." I say and she looks up. "O-o yeah, I'm sorry, I'll just go by myself then. Have a nice day. " She says and begins to turn around to walk off. "No." I say. "It's not safe, I'll go with you."

Usually I could care less about sight-seeing, but the thought of Chaeyoung getting hurt really left something in my heart, it felt like it was bleeding. Maybe I should get it checked out by a doctor. "Really? Thank you Minari!" She says, smiling with her cute dimple. "Minari?" I ask. "Yeah, a new nickname, do you like it?" She asks, linking her arm with mine. I look down at it, this is the stuff that Sana and Momo usually do, "I don't hate it." I say and she shows an even bigger smile.