Update

Hello guys

I know it's been a long time but unfortunately university has been dragging me down these 2 years and I couldn't update as much as I could.

I hope I can come back to finish this book as soon as I can because I really want to, I put effort into it and I dont want to put it to waste, plus a lot of you invested time into reading and commenting it. I read each comment and I'm filled with joy everytime someone mentions that they liked my story.

I don't think a lot of you are still here, but if you are, thank you for sticking through my inactivity💖

Plus, I've had this dilemma for a while...

On one hand I want to publish my stories for free, but on the other hand I want to support my self as an almost graduate university student and was wondering if I should start Patreon with fully edited stories.

I was even thinking of adding the drafts here and the fully edited story there for 1$ so it's not that much for most of you.

I've been leeching off my family for a while but it gets uncomfortable the more I take, but taking a job is hard and my family refuses to let me work under any business other than ours... so yeah... it's kinda confusing at the moment.

Let me know what you guys think, is it a good idea? Would you guys support me other there too?

Thank you for reading my story and I really apologize for my absence!