Chapter 51: The Original Plan

Though her actions were controlled, the female pure blood named Nari had regained some consciousness as she got out of the bed she was laying on. She had no memories of how she came to this odd room, the last thing she remembered was her encounter with the strange foreigner at her masters' mansion.

As she looked around, the young woman was overwhelmed by a familiar scent she could not point out but it was at the top of her tongue. It reminded her of warmth she barely knew, of love she does not remember, and lastly, it spoke to her of home she does not have. The pure blood wanted to follow the scent that lead towards the door outside the room, but her body moved towards the direction of two Male bodies sleeping further away. One on the opposing bed and the other on the floor just beside him.

She stared at the man on the floor, her gaze fixated on his well structured face and slowly her vision grew clearer in the darkness she was set in. Nari fixated her gaze until she could sense something sinister oozing out of him. An almost faint black mist surrounding something invisible above his head, slowly moving around like the smoke of  incense sticks and in the end it resembled the horns of an elk.

"Filthy demon." She spoke with a voice not her own, weirdly distorted in a way that gave her the creeps. Nari kneeled next to him and her hand hovered over his face, gentle light shining from it. She enchanted something in an ancient language she didnt understand and the demon squinted his eyes, after which they relaxed again. "Just in case you wake up." The voice spoke again, though this time her voice was more prominent.

Nari's body moved again, going closer towards the man on the bed. He was sleeping in fetus position, his face covered by the bed sheets. The pure blood pulled them off, revealing a face she could only describe as angelic.

Examining his face closer, Nari realised she had seen him before, but only in the vision she had seen from the stranger. She does not remember his name, but she remembered what they called the young man.

"Hoseok." The voice whispered softly the name Nari recalled. "My son..." Whoever was controlling her body, could not control their own voice. She noticed how conflicted their tone sounded. It seemed hard and stern, but it gently quivered in hesitation and confusion.

Nari placed her palm on his cheek and the young man turned around facing her, yet remained asleep. Her thumb carefully caressed his cheek, while her body sat beside him and moved closer to rest her forehead against his. She felt his deep breaths against her skin, warming her face up from the cold she suddenly realised she was feeling. Her other hand slowly moved towards his chest, placed gently over his heart.

"I apologise, my son." The voice spoke gently and she closed her eyes. "I have been stuck in the human realm for far too long and I dream of returning home." Nari took a deep breath, holding it for a second as if trying to shove her thoughts and feelings aside. "I earn to go back home, but you're holding me back. That damned demon... she tricked me into having you, yet for some reason I don't regret the things I've done once I've laid eyes upon you." Moving barely away, Nari opened her eyes yet again to scan the face that was right in front of her. "But unfortunately, my desire for home far succeeds of having you, so I apologize of the opportunities I robbed from you.... An abomination like you should not exist."

The pure blood's hand clutched the fabric covering his chest and she could feel otherworldly powers growing inside of her, slowly crawling their way to her hand and pouring into Hoseok's body. She moved her head back and she noticed how her veins shined from underneath her skin, the light moving from her arm towards the man beside her. The light soon covered most of Hoseok's body and when every part of his body had a faint light underneath his delicate tanned body, it slowly retracted into her own. It took about a minute or two, but after that, the beautiful mystical light faded away and was replaced to what resembled black ink.