Pure Blood 101

Author Note

Ok guys, since a lot of you are a little lost and confused (and I don't blame you, I tend to over complicate things) here's a little guide of the events that happened so far and some clarifications:

1. Jimin used to be a great leader of a kingdom that parished a long time ago

2. When his wife died, he did everything in his power to get her back, slowly descending into madness

3. Abilities:

Jimin: Copy and stealing other people's abilities
Taehyung: Super strength and hightned senses
Yoongi: Fire and heat (ironically due to vampires being coldblooded)
Jungkook: Shapeshifting
Hoseok: + Angel abilities : unknown
                + Demon abilities : unknown
Namjoon: Unknown
Seokjin: Unknown
Jina: Memory manipulation (taken from Jimin since she was his clone)
Nari: Advanced healing (to be explained later)
Ru Shi: Can see the future (due to her being "resurrected")

*I hope I'm not forgetting anyone

4. Jungkook was the King of China. It is unknown how he was removed from the throne.

5. Ru Shi is the reborn version of Jimin's late wife and Jungkook's sister.

6. Taehyung and Nari are the twins that were mentioned earlier in the story. It is unknown how Taehyung died, but Nari died due to her over using her ability.

7. Before his disappearance, Jimin sealed his powers and memories within the three stones that were embedded in his crown : The Ruby (representing the humans); The Obsidian (representing the vampires); and finally the Diamond (representing the pure bloods).

8. Hoseok was in an experiment involving the resurrection of the pure blood king, but unlocked his true potential instead. He is a half incubus (a demon that's all about "desire"... if you know what I mean *wink wink) and half angel.

9. Namjoon was a messenger from the demon world that grew to be good friends with Jimin before he went koo koo.

10. Yoongi is a half vampire/ human. His father was the King while his mother was a regular human.

11. Yoongi is still unaware that Jimin is a pure blood. He still believes he was kidnapped.

I hope that I didn't forget anything and that this clears some confusions ♡

Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon in that order