playing games

|karen's pov| i stood there for three minutes waiting for drew to make his way up the stairs. My heart was nearly in my back end by the time he wiggled the door knob and stepping foot into the room.

"Hey sweetheart how you feeling?" He asked in a soft tone. "I'm feeling alright thanks for asking." I replied back turning away from his burning stare.

"Well i accomplished a lot up at the church today so I won't have to go up there tomorrow since the kids will be here." He started. "So what was so important that you had to tell me?" The sentence I was dreading to hear came out of his mouth.

"Take a seat" i said wanting him to be calm for what I was about to tell him. I sat down on the opposite side of the bed facing away from him not wanting to see his reaction when I got done saying what i had to say.

"So.. you know how I got really sick a while back?" I could see his head nodding from his shadow figure. "Yeah.. what are you getting at?" He asked curiously.

"Ever since then I haven't been the same.. my mental stability is out of wack. Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for being here but it's a feeling I can't really grasp. I'm just tired and I can never catch a break.. but then again if I stop working my mind will wonder off somewhere."

"So why do you think you feel this way?" He asked making his way to my side of the bed. "I'm not sure.. I'm just such a busybody... And everybody expects so much from me when sometimes I don't have it to offer."

"When i was in the coma I felt like I was walking around.. like I wasn't even in the coma. In that reality you weren't here.. you were happy with someone else.. i sometimes wonder if that was real.. everybody has that fear of losing their husband and i still have that piercing pain of what if's."

"Drew would you ever consider leaving m-" before I could finish my sentence he put a finger over my lips. "Hush, Karen I don't want that thought to ever come across your mind again. I love you and I will never leave you unless God takes breath out of my body." He assured me taking me into his chest.

Right then and there i poured out all my feelings.. just relieved that I finally had someone to talk to. He had always been there but it was just a matter of me gathering up the courage to let him inside even if it took so long.

We sat and talked about life and we both learned things about each other. I never knew how much I needed this. It's as if a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders.

"You feeling a bit better now ?" He asked after we got done venting to each other. "Yeah thank you baby let me fix you something to eat" I said cause I know he was hungry after i talked his ear off.

"Nah i got what i want to eat standing right in front of me" he grabbed me by my waist and laid me on the foot of the bed. He carefully lifted up my shirt and fell to his knees while we both made eye contact with each other.

He started from my lower stomach and trailed down to where I wanted him the most. "Oh Godddd" I moaned at the feeling of his slick tongue on my pussy.

"i want you to know how much i love you" he said then continued swirling his tongue around my clit. He knew how to make me feel special.. he was the key to my heart.

"Right there baby mmm." I cried out reaching my hand behind his head to push him deeper.  He paused and came up to my mouth bringing us into a deep nasty kiss that I never knew I needed until now.

"Your pussy is so wet my love" he said while sucking on my folds making my body shake in his hands.

"Such a good girl" he husked as I came all over his face. He laid there cleaning me up before pulling away hovering over me.

"Let me please you baby" I said tapping on his chest. "No tonight is about you.. I'm as pleased as can be" he said making his way into the bathroom to clean himself up.

"What you want to eat?" I asked him watching him wash his face in the bathroom. "I told you I already ate dinner" he said looking at me then going back to what he was doing. "You haven't had desert" I said in a sly tone looking at him seductively.

"See you gon learn to stop playing with me woman." I wish I would've held my tongue cause now I was using his face as a seat and he wasn't letting up anytime soon.

"Baby shit-" I said as he gripped my thighs while I rode his face. "Mmmm" he moaned from underneath me. He knew just how to get any reaction out of my body.. he never had to do much.

"You taste so sweet boo" he said nibbling on the hood of my clit driving me crazy. "Okaay drew i quit" i said trying to get up from the position he had me in.

"No you wanted it so here it is." He wrapped his strong arms around my thighs "its too much im so sorry daddy" i whined out. As I felt my stomach tighten.

I squirted all over the place and finally he let me go. I looked at him with the most stank face i could muster up. "Drew you play too much." I scolded him.. all he did was laugh.

I headed on downstairs to grab something to eat. If he wanted something he would have to come down here himself and get what he wanted. I made a small salad and sat on the couch in front of the tv.

A little after I got done he came down there and sat beside me laying his head on my chest. Such a big baby.. but he was my baby and nobody in this cruel world could change that.