victim

⚠️ Trigger Warning  S*exual A*sault ⚠️

|karen| we sat in Olive Garden eating salad as deaja got into detail about who she was and what she liked to do.

"Yeah i turn sixteen next year." She said answering drews question about her age. By the time everybody got all their questions out the food arrived.

We all were headed out to the car when I got a call from my son. "Hey son son wassup?" I asked cause I just saw him not to long ago.

"Nothing, the kids wanted to see you." He said all I could hear was them running around sounded like they were listening to music.

"We'll come by and pick them up." I stated before hanging up the phone. "We finna go get kali and jacob, y'all coming over?" I asked my sisters watching Drew get in the car through the side of my eye.

"Yeah I don't have nowhere else to be, let me call the kids so they can meet they cousin." Dorinda said typing in her phone.

Twinkie declined and jacky didn't see why not so she said she would be driving her home then coming by the house.

"Alright I'll see y'all in a few" I said before getting in the passengers seat. I looked back to see dee looking out the window past the trees.

After about a fifteen minute drive we picked up the kids and of course they were jumping off the walls.

"Y'all don't y'all start that, now I don't know what your daddy fed you to make you act this way but I'm not having it." I said sternly looking them in the eyes so they could see I wasn't playing with them.

"Yes ma'am" they both said settling down in their seats. We pulled into the driveway seeing that Dorinda and her kids car was already parked on the side of the street.

We got out and made our way to the front door. "Why are you still sitting in the car, that's why I gave you a key." I said outside of her car window.

"I forgot all about that key." She said getting out I turned around seeing nikki coming towards me. "Hey auntie" she said coming in for a hug. "Hey nik" i said hugging her back, "where's kash and dj?" I asked looking around before spotting them with Jacob and kali.

"There they go" she said pointing to the kids running around in the yard. "Why y'all all standing outside come on." I said as everybody went into the house.

We sat around and talked and laughed. Jay and nikki were talking to deaja and the rest of us were just conversing enjoying each other's company.

The doorbell rung then jacky came dragging her feet into the house. "Jacky quit walking around my house with shoes on, take them off please." I said.. that was my number one pet peeve.

"Who wanna play uno?" Drew asked going into the hall closet to grab the box of uno cards. We sat around the coffee table playing and Drew won.

"Unc why would you ask to play this game if you was just finna beat everybody? You not right" jay said making everybody erupt in laughter.

After everyone settled down and were on their phones I asked dee if she wanted to go ahead and get her things from the hotel. She agreed and we told everybody we'd be back.

As I started the car Drew came out and got in the back seat. "I'm gonna come with, something is bothering me." He said buckling in his seat belt.

I looked back at him giving him a confused looked and started up the car. "So is it a lot of stuff?" I asked her looking over. "It's not to much.." she said while we pulled into the hotel.

"I'm gonna come in with you." Drew said and i shot him a look. "No it's okay I won't take long." She said stepping out the car entering into the building.

"Drew what was that?" I asked him. "Nothing I'm telling you, something isn't right." He responded. "Drew what could possibly be wrong?"

|deaja| i was in my old hotel room gathering the little that I had when I heard a knock on the door. I checked in the peep hole and saw that it was jared my moms friend.

"So you leaving huh?" He asked looking around the room before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Yep, thank you for everything." I said still gathering my things.

"Your very welcome" he stated.. he was giving me weird vibes so i speeded up trying to hurry things along. "Why you in a rush girl? I thought you wanted to repay me." He said making his way over to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him trying to replay in my mind when that came out of my mouth.

He inched closer to me now on his feet when he wrapped his hand around my neck slamming me into the bed. "Jared- please let me go" is all I could muster up.

My throat was burning due to his large hand being wrapped around my throat. I heard his belt unbuckle and drop to the floor.

"Please gosh no I'll do whatever you want just please not this." I said feeling hot tears run down my face. "I'm just a kid, I'm still a virgin please don't do this" I said begging him to change his mind.

But he did anything but that.. all I felt was unbearable pain in between my legs.. feeling hopeless as ever. I was stuck.. I couldn't move a muscle. Feeling every heated slap to the face between every thrust.

After what seemed hours he pulled up his pants and kissed me on the cheek. "Now, thank you." He said in a disgusting tone before closing the door.

I looked down to the sight of blood on the white bed sheets... i immediately ran into the bathroom throwing up all my stomach held.

Something clicked and I remembered I still had my aunt and uncle waiting for me downstairs, I quickly changed into a baggy jogging suit before grabbing my things heading outside.

While I walked through the lobby Jared winked at me and all I could feel was his eyes burning a hole in my back. My vision started blurring as I felt my eyes fill up with tears.

The trunk opened and I placed my things in there before sitting down uncomfortably in the car seat. She took off heading in the direction of the house.

|karen| deaja was awfully quiet after she came out from the hotel.. I looked over and i saw a blank stare on her face.. I can't make it up.

We pulled into the driveway and I helped her bring her things to the basement. "You need anything?" I asked before heading back upstairs.

|deaja| i sat in the middle of the bed feeling my chest cave in. I just felt so disgusting.. I started the shower and stepped in the shower scrubbing as hard as ever.. hoping to scrub away everything that happened.

I quickly got out the shower and I sat in the middle of the bed in my towel .. crying my eyes out cause that's all I could do.