woman

|deaja| "hey beautiful I just wanted to check up on you and see why you left me" he said caressing my face.

I felt stuck in place. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. "This is a good reason I can't even lie sweetie" I cringed at the feeling of his hand traveling down my body.

"Deaja what are you-" Jdrew stopped mid sentence. "The fuck?" He asked picking up his feet.

"He- he's the one" I choked out still in shock. "He what?!, nigga get your hands off of her" he said swatting his hand away.

"He's the one who raped me" I said above a little bit over a whisper.. the thought still burns me up. "You got some nerve, JAY, DAD, YALL GET IN HERE" he said before tackling Jared on the ground.

I turned around and ran into auntie k's arms cause they way I was feeling I'd prolly kill him. By now jay and unc were doing what had to be done..

"y'all why y'all beating on him? Who is that" auntie doe asked leaning back into the table. "He's the one who took everything away from me" I said looking over to a very beat up man in front of the door.

"That's him dee?" She asked again sitting up from the table. I shook my head yes and she started towards where they were.

"Dorinda if you don't get your narrow behind back here, they got it handled" auntie karen snapped making her go right back to where she once stood.

"Hollon lemme go get them before they kill him" she whispered to me before going to see where they were.

|karen| i walked over to the three standing over him. The amount of rage I felt on the inside took over.. I kicked him as hard as I could.

I quickly snapped out due to the loud groans coming from him. "Y'all get him up and let him go, i don't want those legal problems" I said walking off rolling my eyes.

They helped him up before slamming the door in his face. "That bitch got some nerve showing up here." Jdrew said still clearly heated.

"Watch your mouth boy" drew said mushing his head in. "Y'all have to learn self control, I know y'all want to hurt everybody that brings her to harm but that could leave you either in jail or six feet under" I lectured them.

They all nodded their heads and went their separate ways. I turned to the rest of them. "Y'all stay here tonight, I don't want y'all out" I said turning to find deaja sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone.

"I'm finna go check up on the kids downstairs, I don't know how they made it in my room" she said standing up smiling softly before disappearing.

|deaja| i trailed down the stairs to find my baby cousins all laid out on a pallet with spongebob playing on my tv.

"How y'all manage to get down here" I said rolling my eyes. I went into the closet to change into my jogging pants and a hoodie i stole from brad.

I heard auntie k's soft footsteps come down the stairs just as I put on my scarf and bonnet. "Deaja put on some shoes and take a ride with me" she instructed me. "Alright I'll be up"

I grabbed my keys and phone then put a cover over the kids before heading back up. "Come on baby dee" she said grabbing my wrist.

"Y'all we'll be back" she called out throughout the house. We got in my brand new car and I pulled out.. being extra aware of my surroundings.

"How do you feel, don't lie to me either" she said pointing her finger to me. Laughing lightly I started expressing the feelings I felt.

"I'm fine I'm just more so upset that he even knows where I lay my head at night, I'm not going to let him ruin my birthday or anything."

"I'm just upset that I couldn't lose my virginity on my own terms.. it was stolen and it makes me sick to my stomach" I breathed out turning into the lightly lit parking lot.

"I know how you feel butttt, you didn't lose your virginty.. like you said it was taken so it doesn't count. You are nothing less of a woman"

"You not grown tho so don't get it twisted, I'll still whoop you but you know what I'm getting at. I'll make sure to make a few calls so that he won't be able to get anywhere near you." She said smiling touching my shoulder.

"Thank you so much, I know I say this a lot but thank you.. I don't know what I'd do without you" I said intertwining my fingers into hers.

"Well that's nothing you'll ever have to worry about as long as I'm in my right mind." She said squeezing my hand as we looked at the beautiful stars made by the creator.

________________________________

this chapter is shorter then I usually make my chapters, it took me a while to write this cause a lot has been going on but I couldn't leave y'all hanging, love y'all 🤍.