response

"We are all gathered here to celebrate the wonderful life of a mother, wife, sister, friend and First Lady.. Dr.Karen clark sheard.

|karen| i nearly jumped out of my skin waking up from that horrid dream that felt all too real. I looked to the side of the bed to see drew sitting there watching me.

"why you staring, you like something you see?" I snapped at him. "Yes but im not the one who fell down a whole flight of stairs so shush" he replied back still staring at me.

"Karen what were you thinking?" Jacky asked looking over the clipboard that sat at the bottom of the bed.

"Doe put me up to it." I said dryly turning my head to find her sleep in the hospital chair. "Why am I even still here, im fine" I said feeling over myself making sure nothing was broken.

"You blacked out karen, you'll get discharged in a few" Drew said laying his hand on mine. I didn't wanna be touched for some reason so I snatched my hand back.

"Y'all go out and check on the kids and stuff, i'll be out shortly." He said sternly opening the door for them to leave.

Twinkie and jacky trailed out the room leaving dorinda still asleep in the chair. "Dorinda, you gotta get up, your sister don't know how to act" Drew said tapping her shoulder.

"Y'all are nasty I don't see how y'all don't have five kids by now" she said walking out the room.

"Now back to you" he said walking back over to me. "What's your problem?" He asked me towering down over me.

"Drew nothing, move" I said rolling my eyes. Shaking his head he walked over and closed the curtains then locked the door before making his way back to my bedside.

"I'm gon ask you again, what's wrong?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Drew I fell down a flight of stairs, you wouldn't be to joyous if you were me so let's not." I snapped.

"Sit up, I'm only gonna tell you once" he said doing his finger in a come here motion. I sat up cause I knew it was no use in being stubborn.

I sat up and he climbed in the bed sitting behind me pulling me back into his chest. "Now i want you to talk to me like you have some sense cause you and i both know i'll rearrange your shit in this hospital." He growled in my ear making the butterflies in my stomach erupt.

"Yes daddy" I replied softly batting my eyelashes. I knew what I was doing and I'm sure he knew what I was doing as well.

"Karen don't play with me" he said sternly grabbing my cheeks tilting my head up. "mhmm" i moaned out biting my bottom lip staring him in the face.

He wrapped his hand around my throat giving it a little squeeze before sucking on my neck. "oh my- drew whatchu doing?" i moaned out waiting for him to answer.

"You be quiet and do as I say, you hear me?" He asked looking down at me. "I guess-" before I could finish off my sentence our tongues were deep inside each others mouths.

I felt his hand slip into my gown pinching my protruding nipple making me moan into his mouth. "Look how hard you have your dick" he said lowly. I looked down and he indeed had a bulge in his pants.

"You see what you do to me?" He asked me. I bent my head back just looking waiting for him to do what he had to do so we could go back home.

"Alright i see you haven't learned yet" he said aggressively pushing my gown up tracing his fingers along my folds.

"I- wait please" i breathed out trying my best not to make as much noise as i wanted. Drew knew how hard it was for me to contain myself but he didn't seem to care.

"Now, I want you to answer these questions I'm about to ask you, speak up when you answer.. aight?" He asked slowing down on circling my clit.

"Ye-yes" I struggled to push out. He nodded and stuck his middle and index finger inside angling them to hit my g spot.

"oh fuck" i moaned lifting my hips slightly trying to escape his hold.

He wasn't having that.

"Aht aht, what you think you doing girl?" He asked grabbing me by my neck pulling me back into the spot i once sat in.

"That was a question k" he said hitting my spot all while toying with my clit. "Drew— I can't take it" I cried out cause truth was i couldn't.

"Yes you can." He said pulling his fingers out sticking them into my mouth. He pulled them out and immediately plunged them back inside of my love.

"mmmm shit" i said through clenched teeth feeling my stomach tighten. "mhm i know, what did i tell you about that attitude of yours?" he asked speeding up the strokes.

"I don't remember drew damn" i snapped without realizing. "Alright let me remind you" he stood to his feet and laid in between my legs slipping under the hospital gown.

"Drew i quit im sorry" i whined out at the feeling of his warm tongue hit my wet pussy. "mhm i know you are but you gon learn today." he said before shaking his head drinking me like water.

"I'm finna cum" i whined out pushing at his head. He kept eating resulting in me cumming all over his face.

Trying to collect myself I watched him go into his pocket and grab out something purple. "Drew now I know you did not bring my vibrator in this hospital." I said in shock.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't act right so I brung it along. Now scoot up so I can have my seat back" he said standing to his feet grabbing a paper towel to wipe my mess off him.

He sat down behind me and tilted my head up again kissing me lightly before turning on the toy.

He placed it on my clit earning a awfully loud moan to escape my mouth. "I'm too sensitive for this" i said closing my legs.

"Open your legs karen im not playing with you" Drew said pulling the vibrator off my clit. "But im sore baby-" i said in my baby voice that always made him give in.

"Did I ask?" He asked me sending me into shock. "No but-" i said speechless. "Exactly, now move" he said forcing my legs open placing the toy back where it was this time adding his fingers.

"I'm cumming— I'm finna cum" my voice shook as i released on his fingers. "Good girl" now let's get cleaned up so we can go home." He said licking his fingers clean.

We made it home and all we did was lay around watching movies, talking and laughing. "Well that wasn't the kind of christmas i thought we would have" deaja said walking into the room from the bathroom.

"I hope you enjoyed your first christmas with us" i said smiling. "I did, I really did" she answered leaving a kiss on my forehead before walking off into her room.

"Have you recovered yet karen?" Drew asked from his seat. I looked over rolling my eyes "no I have not recovered from you snatching my soul." I replied and his head shot over.

Knowing I got myself into trouble I decided I'd just let everything run it's course.