uncontainable

|karen| i had deaja by the hand as we walked through the side door of gei. "you can either stay with me until service starts or go find kierra" i said looking over.

"Imma just stay with you if that's okay" she answered.. I nodded my head as we made it into the office. I locked my door and went to go place my things down.

"So did you have fun with your uncles card?" I asked giggling to myself. "Yes ma'am I did, i made sure to do the fast delivery service.. it should be here by tonight." She said smiling.

"How you feeling about school?" I asked her while I stood in the mirror fixing up my dress. It was almost time to go to the sanctuary.

"I'm having mixed emotions to be honest.. I don't really know how to feel about it." She replied. "Well that's perfectly normal.. just try and do your thing and if you don't want to worry about all that other stuff then so be it" I said while grabbing my purse.

"You ready?" I asked her as I opened the door. She gave me a reassuring nod and we were out. Drew just got done preaching "there is power in his name" and handed it off to doe.

Because Dorinda is Dorinda she had everybody tearing up the carpet. "Girl my feet hurt" I said as she made her way back to her seat. "Who you tellinggg?" She asked laughing.

Church was over and we were headed back when I heard a booming voice as I walked by the office. "Karen my office please" I heard him say.

I nodded for them to head off to wherever they were headed and stepped foot into drews office. "You asked to see me?" I asked making my way towards him after i locked the door.

"Yes.. take a seat" he said sternly.. which turned me on but I kept that to myself. Instead of taking a seat on the chair i decided his lap would be better.

"Karen that's not what i meant" he said lowly chuckling. "So why did you ask to see me?" I asked him playing with his facial hair.

"I just know how tense you've been about dee starting school tomorrow and you know i don't like for you to be stressed so here's a stress reliever." He said as he lifted me from off of him then using his other hand to push me down onto the seat.

He then dropped to his knees pushing up my dress ripping my stockings. "Drew why would you do that now I have to go buy-" I was cut off by the sensation of his tongue on the inside of my thighs.

"Mmm- Drew don't start" I moaned out shifting in the seat while I felt his warm tongue trace to my core.

"What was that?" He asked me making eye contact. "No- nothing shit" I said feeling him suck on my clit and flicking his tongue back and forth.

"Baby just like that-" I whined looking at him grabbing the back of his head pushing him into my pussy letting him gain more access.

"You taste so sweet karen, I could sit down here all day" he said mumbling. "I'm finna cum oh my gosh" i said letting my head fall back touching the back of the chair.

"You wanna cum for me?" He asked while he tilted his head adding two fingers to the mix. "Ye-yes please" I cried out.

"Go ahead, cum for me baby" he instructed me and I did just that. I sat there trying to catch my breath as I came off my high.  "Come on let's get this over with" he said before slipping his long shaft inside of me.

"FUCK drew i wasn't ready-" i nearly hollered with a moan to follow. "Girl hush, you finna take this dick and go on about your day." He growled making me squeeze around his dick.

"Don't do that shit karen it'll only be worse for you and this pussy" he said biting his lip stroking harder then before.

"ugh, drew damn!" i moaned out feeling his dick twitch inside of me. All that filled the office were the sounds of our skin colliding and the sounds that left our mouths.

"Cum inside me daddy" I moaned back tilting my head to the side. He reached down nibbling on my neck when he hit my sweet spot.

Unfiltered terms lingered through the air as we both edged towards our climax. I felt the ball form up in the pit of my stomach as i felt my walls close in on him.

"Fuck girl, you got me cussing in church" he said releasing all of him inside of me "I wasnt doneeee" i whined looking at him.

He looked down at me while he pulled out from inside of my aching core. "Come on- you know what never mind-" i said and all that was crushed..

he inserted a finger and started pumping it in and out of my pussy. "ouuuu shit-" i said feeling my orgasm creep up on me.

"faster drew-" i said under my breath.. he added two more fingers making me squirt all over him. "I'm so sorry" i said feeling embarrassed.

"Girl hush i love it when you do that.." he said standing up on his two feet. "Come here" i said grabbing his wrist. I pulled him into a deep but passionate kiss.. our tongues dancing around each other.

"uhh unt karen don't start nothing again." He growled pulling back from me sucking his tongue. "Fine" i said standing up readjusting my clothes.

"Come on we was supposed to meet everybody in dorindas office they waiting to see what we finna do later" i said walking towards the door.

"Alright here i come" he said as i heard the sound of keys jingling. As soon as we stepped foot into her office everybody's heads shot around looking at us.

"What are y'all looking at?" I asked looking around. Everybody bursted into laughter except me and drew.. still clueless we took a seat waiting for everyone to calm down.

"Y'all have fun?" Dorinda asked still giggling to herself. "Dorinda calm all that down" i said rolling my eyes looking over at deaja.

"Well y'all definitely made a joyful noise" jacky said cackling like she didn't have any sense. My mouth dropped all the way to the floor.. i didn't think we were that loud.

"This your second time traumatizing lil baby" Dorinda said.. we all looked over at dee and all she did was smile.

"I'm used to it, i used to sleep in a hotel room where people get away just to do that.. nothing new." She said fidgeting with her phone.

"Welp it's time to go, let's go" i said walking towards the door.. i'd have to tell Drew about making me all loud and stuff.. but then again that's what good dick did to you.