dreams and things

|deaja| "let me go nigga have you lost your mind?!" I raised my voice praying someone heard me.

"Well-" he started before I brought my leg up to kick him in his rusted kneecaps.

"Bit- deaja you really testing me, get in this house" he said tightening his grip on my forearm.

"I'm surprised your knees are working after how much you've been on them from being someone's bitch" i snarled finally giving up the fight for now.

"You and your smart mouth- just like trina that's what got her ass killed.. you must wanna end up like her huh?" He growled suddenly making me feel icky all over.

"You know donald you got some nerve.. how could you kill your own blood?" I asked in disbelief.

"You think I give a damn about blood?" He asked escorting me downstairs in the basement.

I looked around at my surroundings taking in the setting. It was a dark room with a lightbulb directly above the metal chair with wrist and leg restraints built into it.

"Take a seat, try anything funny if you want to that'll be ya ass." He said sternly shoving me into the chair.

"Keep your hands off me." I said simply only causing him to push me into the chair with more force.

"Aight damn I'll sit down myself I'm not slow like you." I snapped rolling my eyes.

Sighing eternally it soon hit me that this probably wasn't the greatest idea.

If my father didn't hesitate killing my mother in cold blood I wouldn't dare think for one second that he wouldn't think twice before killing me.

My prayer right now was that someone, anybody would notice i'm gone.

|karen| i shot up from the bed struggling to catch my breath..

"Why did I have that dream dee is right th-" my heart nearly dropped down to my stomach.

"Deaja- dee" I called out really praying that it was just a bad dream and she was just in the bathroom.

She wasn't.

"Oh my God-" i croaked out trying to buckle down my emotions.

"Drew" I said lowly shaking him making him stir in his sleep.

"Karen? What's wrong?" He said in a exhausted tone.

"Dee is gone, I had a dream that she stupidly turned herself in."

"What?" He asked not believing his ears.

"Only difference is.. It's not a dream." I said making him sit up immediately.

*⚠️ mentions of abuse/se*ual abuse⚠️*

|deaja| I've been sitting here for ages in the dark room. I knew donald was bluffing. He wanted something and it wasn't at all what I thought.

Everyone knew I was my mommas mini me.. all down to the figure, demeanor and so much more.

Now I was a smart girl but it took me a while to get into his mind.. through his body language and the way he held himself.

"This nigga is sick.. whole time he didn't want me. He wanted my body." I said lowly causing my stomach to turn.

My mind was racing a mile per minute. Flashbacks of the hotel flashed in my mind making my head spin.

It took me so long to get out of that dark place after it happened.. yet here we were most likely about to be put back into that mindset.

I looked up and saw the outline of his figure doing the most foul shit ever.