crossing oceans

|kierra| "who is they?" I asked genuinely confused. Everyone gave me the dumbest looks and I just sat there.

"Who else are we hiding from you genius?" Jdrew snapped.

"Boy call allat down shit- I mean shoot" I said forgetting we sat in the room with not only our parents but our aunts as well.

"Kierra- don't try me. Now is not the time" momma said sternly.

These past two weeks i haven't really been feeling like myself.. my stomach has been very uneasy and I just feel like a whole different person

I might have a few ideas as to why I'm so snappy.

One being that we're in this dangerous situation to begin with and the other being..

I'm pregnant.

I found out about a couple months ago.. and when I did find out I was already at thirteen weeks.. I know it's a stretch but it's not really easy to tell your family your having a baby out of wedlock I'm not sure how jdrew managed to do it but i'd have to figure it out somehow.

I'd been on birth control for a couple years but if I kept having sex unprotected it was bound to happen.

I had started showing but I don't think it's very noticeable because I almost rarely wear skin tight clothes.

Perfect timing..

"So, what did they say drew?" Auntie doe asked after he came back from the other room.

"No one was in the building thank God" he said allowing us all to let out a sigh of relief.

"Outside has been pretty quiet as well.. i almost forgot about the cameras we had installed because we were so far away to be able to watch the house." He said looking down at the security footage.

We all migrated watching everything on the phone when I felt a sharp pain hit my stomach. Swallowing the scream that nearly slipped out I placed my hands on my stomach and sure enough baby girl was playing soccer.

Me and jordan had an appointment a while back and we found out we were having the baby girl I always wanted.

I'm not sure how I've kept the secret so long but I have and now I'm paying for it.

Ladybug is what i decided to call her until we came up with a name.

"Ladybug you gotta be still for mommy okay?" I whispered rubbing my belly. She didn't like the sound of that and suddenly I felt another kick making me scream out.

"Kierra what is wrong with you?" Daddy asked me walking over to me. My heart started speeding up to the point where I'm sure you could've heard it.

I didn't say anything and I watched momma make her way over to me. "You alright?" She asked with a concerned look.

"No." I said simply knowing this moment would come sooner or later.

"I'm pregnant" I said looking down rubbing my stomach smiling softly.

"You're what-" ma broke out softly.

"Kierra-" daddy said walking around with hands on his head.

"You saying I'm finna be a uncle?" Jdrew jumped up running over to me.

"Yeah" I said softly nodding my head smiling.

"Go change into some clothes where I can see your stomach kierra" momma instructed me and I did so.

I'd been buying more crop tops and sports bras because shirts have grown to be uncomfortable.

I came out with my boy shorts and a crop top I got recently and sat down in the soft chair.

Momma came walking over to me and kneeled down so she could get a good look at my bump.

"You showing already ki, how far along are you?" She asked me rubbing my stomach softly.

"Twenty five weeks" I replied looking at the expression on her face.

Daddy came over here and they both sat with me talking to their third grandchild.

"Do y'all know what it is?" Jay asked breaking the silence.

"It's a baby girl" I said remembering I had my ultrasound pictures in my camera roll. I showed everyone and they all started crying.

"Y'all some cry baby's" I said rolling my eyes.

"Awe okay keep that same energy miss hormonal" nikki said making everyone laugh.

"Let me come over here and check you out" auntie jacky said. She asked me a few questions and she assured me it was perfectly normal for her to be kicking this much.

The kids were all sprawled out on the floor, the boys were down there as well. There being a bed, a pull out couch and a air mattress we all got situated like it wasn't three o'clock in the morning.

Me and dee shared the air mattress while mommy and daddy got the bed.. aunt jacky and aunt dorinda head to toe on the pull out.

Auntie twinkie wasn't out with dee so she stayed at home which I'm sure she was okay with.

Deaja turned to me after us laying here listening to everyone's snores and heavy breaths.

"Hey baby boop" deaja said taking the advantage to talk to ladybug. "I can't wait until you're here, we'll have the most fun.. i'll never tell you no, I'm the cool cousin" she started.

I ended up drifting to sleep hearing dee talk to baby girl. Now all I have to do is continue to get through this pregnancy and finally get married.

Time truly was flying by fast and before I know it I'll be in the delivery room but then again.. time never stopped for anybody.

One thing I did know was that I'd cross the ocean and back for my ladybug.. I'd really do anything for her.. she already had me wrapped around her little finger.