cry

special thanks to missstrawberry2020
________________________________

|deaja| i sat in second period and the classes so far are way better. I haven't ran into 'grown ass' all day which was good on my end.

"Hey deaja" a voice called out making me turn around. "hey brad" I said turning looking at him as he walked along side me.

"What's been going on with you?" He asked me showing his mouth full of pretty teeth. "Nun really i just been tryna adjust" I said thinking back.

"How'd you even find my Instagram?" I asked him trying to connect the dots. "Cause I got it like that." He said all cocky.

"Nigga please-" i said laughing at his foolishness. "Sike naa but I just searched your name, nun special" he started. "Aye tho you really raw as hell, i'd like to get to know you better" he said handing his phone already on the contacts app.

"You think you slick huh?" I said grabbing his phone typing in my number. I usually wasn't one to give away my number easily but it was something different about brad.

I skated through the rest of the day faster then expected.. I walked out front wondering why auntie karen hasn't called me yet just as i was about to make the call kierra pulls up.

"Hey, whatchu doing here?" I asked grinning taking a seat in the passenger. "Daang i can't come and pick up my big headed cousin?" She asked mugging.

"I didn't say you couldn't, that why your toes look like fingers" i said looking down at her feet that were in slides. "Look don't do me" she said rolling her eyes starting up the car.

"But no for real why today out of all days you wanna pick me up?" I asked her. "If you must know, me and you going over auntie dorindas house.. i got a few things kichain put me up to" she said.. auntie doe was one of my favorite people and everybody knew it.

"How long we staying over there?" I asked knowing I didn't have clothes ready. "How ever long we feel like it, she can't kick us out" she said stopping at a red light.

"Ion have no spend the night bag kierra" I said causing her to make a u turn in the middle of the street. "Ki you just broke about fifty laws" I said.. eyes wide and all.

"Dee, do you trust me or not?" She asked me. I'm not sure if it was a trick question or something. "I suppose" I said making her hit me on my arm.

"You lucky you driving cause i'd kick you in your shin" I said turning my head. "So if you trust me you'd know I wouldn't put you in harms way"

"Kierra you just-" I was cut off by us pulling into the driveway of auntie karens house and before we could turn the car off she came running to the car.

"Do i need to set it off at that school? You okay?" She asked through the rolled down window. "Auntie im fine thank you" I replied grabbing the stray hair from her face.

"Ma so you gon act like you can't see me?" Kierra asked in a baffled tone. "You hear somebody?" She asked me opening the door so I could get out.

I decided to play along cause why not. "Nope ion hear a thing" I said shrugging walking though the front door.

"Now if i leave you, you gon feel real slow dee" Kierra yelled from the car. "You bet not leave her, get your crazy acting self in this house and speak to your daddy" she told Kierra while i watched her walk in.