𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Alexis's Pov

Distracting myself from thinking about Draco was merely impossible, he was on my mind 24/7 and it was only making the whole thing harder.

Thankfully, i still had Harry and the others to keep me company, even if Hermione annoyed me quite a-bit- it was better than sitting alone at the Slytherin table.

It was another day, so that meant another day trying to avoid Draco at all costs- no eye contact or anything.

Harry, Hermione and i got dragged to The Great Hall about ten minutes before breakfast was about to even start- by Ron of course, luckily Ron's constant complaining at the doors, got us in earlier because Professor McGonagall couldn't stand the sound of his wailing.

We sat down at the empty Gryffindor table, it made me happy sitting at my old table with my old friends. I wasn't really allowed to be sat here but Harry begged Dumbledore and he agreed that it was okay for me to do so.

There was some sort of tension between the four of us- well mostly between me and Harry as we hadn't spoke about the news Hermione bombarded me with yesterday.

The Great Hall doors opened, everyone suddenly started piling in, loud chattering filled the hall instantly. The tables quickly filled with a large variety of breakfast foods, as i started helping myself to sausages and some beans, the doors opened yet again and this time Crabbe and Goyle waddled in, Draco's silver-blonde hair bobbing up behind them.

"Oh great, Malfoy's here- that's enough to put me off my breakfast", Ron sneered as he stabbed his fork into some scrambled egg, quickly shoving it into his mouth.

"Sure looks like you're put off your breakfast", Hermione giggled as she leant over to wipe something off his cheek, causing Ron to go bright red. "Sorry, i-um...you just had some marmalade on your cheek".

"No worries, just surprised me that's all, you know you touching me- not that you touching me is a bad thing it's just...

Me and Harry both looked at each-other, covering our mouths as we laughed at them both, making both Hermione and Ron scoff at the pair of us.

My attention went back to Draco, he was still near the doors but this time he wasn't alone- Pansy Parkinson was next to him, laughing at everything he said like a child.

I rolled my eyes, i wasn't afraid to admit that i was jealous of her being so close to him.

Even though id always had such a strong hatred towards Pansy, i'd also been very jealous of her- she's perfectly pretty, well liked and of course very close to Draco.

Harry must of caught me staring because he slammed down his goblet of juice onto the table, making us all jump out of our skin. "Someone needs to teach him a lesson, you don't go and get my sister knocked up and then just ignore her like she doesn't bloody exist".

"Harry, stop- you're making everyone stare at us, besides he doesn't know and well i don't plan on ever telling him", i muttered as i went bright red in the face.

"That's totally barbaric, you have to tell him- he's got the right to know", Hermione screeched as she grabbed me by the wrist.

"I don't see the point, we're no longer together so-

"You've broken up? we thought you was only fighting, what the hell happened between you both?", Harry sighed.

I sighed heavily, i couldn't stand to tell yet another person what had gone on between me and Draco, eveytime i thought about it, i felt like crying. "It's a huge mess and i'd rather not talk about it to be honest with you".