Chapter 2💜

(Edited💕)

| April 12th - Tuesday |
| Miami Florida - 1:45pm |

Madison's POV:

—————————————————————

"This is the address" I said arriving to a big house. I got out of my car that my mom got me and walked to the front door.

I knocked twice and waited for someone to open the door. I texted the boy Kentrell and he asked me if I could pick up his son so of course I had to say yes even though I was feeling extremely tired today.

"Hi, you must be Madison" A girl said opening the door, "Um yeah, Madison Savage" I said as the girl smiled and looked at me up and down until a little boy walked over and grabbed her leg.

"This is Kacey" she said picking him up, "You are so cute!" I said smiling at Kacey, "I'm Jania by the way" she said holding out her hand.

"It's nice to meet you" I said before she handed me Kacey, "Do you have kids?" She asked as Kacey played with my hair, "No, but I want kids, one day" I assured her as she smiled and nodded.

"Well this is Kacey's bag and everything he'll need, do you want my number?" She asked as I nodded, "Yes please" I said handing Jania my phone and she put her number in it.

Before I had left home to go to the hospital I had a really god paying job and had bought myself nice clothes and the newest Iphone.

"Ight here you go, call me if you need anything" Jania said as I smiled and nodded, "bye mama" Kacey said waving, "Bye baby" Jania said before closing the door and I put Kacey in his car seat that she had handed me.

"You good buddy?" I asked as he nodded, "Ok" I said before closing the back door and getting in the car.

I turned up the radio a little and headed to Kentrell's house.

I hope this man ain't gon be rude or nothing....

-

-

-

"Come on" I said picking Kacey up and grabbing our bags out the car. "This place is huge" I mumbled to myself before walking to the front door and knocking.

A few minutes later a light skin guy opened the door, "Hi, I'm Maddison, are you Kentrell?" I asked and the guy licked his lips before smiling and shaking his head no.

Okay weirdo...

"Come in" Another guy said seeing me by the door and I rolled my suitcase in while holding Kacey, "I'm Ben" The other guy said walking over to me.

"Madison" I said as he held his arms out and I gave him Kacey, "Wassup" he said as Kacey giggled and I smiled.

"Yo who at the door-" A guy said coming down the steps then checking me out he had a heavy accent and was FINE and I mean fine fine.

"I'm Madison" I said once he started walking over to me. "Kentrell" he said holding out his hand while licking his lips at me and I smiled shaking it.

"That's Ben, the light skin nigga Three and the one sitting on the couch is KD" Kentrell pointed out as I nodded, "Nice to meet y'all" I said as they all sent me head nods.

"Da who this!" A little boy said walking downstairs and Kentrell picked him up. "This Taylin" he said as I smiled, "Nice to meet you Taylin" I said as he laid his head on Kentrell's chest and waved.

"Yo I'm gone, I'll catch y'all around" KD said getting off the couch, "Yeah, same" Three said as Ben nodded handing me Kacey and they all left the house.

"Let me show you to your room" Kentrell said putting Taylin down and grabbing my suitcase. "You gon be staying in one of the the guest rooms" Kentrell said as I nodded. "How old is you?"

"20, you?" I asked as he gave me a weak smile, "21, you from Georgia right?" he asked and I nodded once we reached the guest room.

"You can make yourself at home" he said as sat Kacey on the bed while nodding and looking around. "You have a nice house"

"I make a lot of money" Kentrell said as I nodded, "You have your own company or something?" I asked and Kentrell started laughing, "Nah, I'm Youngboy...the rapper"

"Like sound cloud rapper?" I asked trying not to sound rude, "Ayo you live under a rock or some shit?" Kentrell asked, "Trust me, you have no Idea" I mumbled then turned to face him.

"Come on" he said as I nodded and Taylin ran in the room, "Yo take your brother to your room" Kentrell told Taylin and he nodded.

Me and Kentrell walked into a room which I guess was his and I saw pictures of him hanging up. "Never Broke again" I read and Kentrell nodded, "One of my albums and the NBA gang" He said as I nodded. "The who?"

"Doesn't matter" he shook his head with a smile. "So you're like famous famous?" I asked Kentrell as he nodded, "Yeah...you ain't never heard of NBA Youngboy?"

"I haven't really been around for the last past year" I said as he looked at me in confusion but I changed the subject.

"So that's how you have this nice ass house?" I questioned as he nodded, "Yeah...work starts tomorrow" he reminded me as I nodded, "I gotta meeting tomorrow morning so Ima probably be gone before you wake up"

"That's cool" I said nodding, "You cook?"

"Yeah" I said nodding, "You wanna cook dinner or get something out?" Kentrell asked, "Umm can we just get something...it's been a long day" I said as he nodded and pulled out his phone.

"You eat Zaxby's?" he asked as I nodded "yeah I've had it like once or something"

"Ight I'll get that, you can go take a shower and stuff" he said as I nodded and walked out of his room.

Maybe this wont be so bad after all...

—————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💜