Chapter 11💜

A couple weeks later
~
January 25th - 2:30pm
~
Madison & Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"Please stop crying" I said rocking Kalani in my arms. "Wassup fam" KD said walking into the house with Kentrell, Ben and Baby Joe behind him.

"Finally, take your daughter" I said handing Kentrell Kalani before sitting on the couch and letting out a breath.

"Damn, babygirl working your nerves?" Ben asked causing me to chuckle with my eyes still closed.

"Not my nerves...she's just a lot with Kentrell at the studio all the time" I explained before opening my eyes and seeing Kalani stopped crying.

"She finna be a daddy's girl" Baby Joe said sitting beside me and I nodded in response.

"She eat?"

"Yeah and she took a nap" I said as Kentrell nodded and I pulled out my phone.

"Have the fans seen her?"

"No but ima bout to post a pic of her right now" I said answering Ben and Kentrell nodded.

Madisavage

Say hi to Kalani Gaulden!🥰💜20,456 likes @User: AHHHH hi Kalani!!!@User: KG!!😍@User: Shes so cute!😖❤️@Kentrell Gaulden: My girl💜13,000 more comments

20,456 likes
@User: AHHHH hi Kalani!!!
@User: KG!!😍
@User: Shes so cute!😖❤️
@Kentrell Gaulden: My girl💜
13,000 more comments

"She spoiled already" Boomer said and I chuckled, "She got a rich ass daddy and a mommy that models"

I started modeling a couple days before I found out I was pregnant. Fashion Nova has hit me up a couple times and I finally agreed.

"Yo let me talk to you real quick" Kentrell said handing Ben Kalani and I nodded before we both walked upstairs to our room.

"What's wrong?" I asked before Kentrell crashed his lips into mines and I gasped in surprise.

"What's wrong?" I asked breaking the kiss with my arms around his neck.

"If anything happens to me...I love you" he said causing me to slightly scrunch my face.

"If anything happens?" I asked and he nodded, "What does that even mean?!"

"I'm just talking but look we ready go out real quick"