Chapter 7💜

August 16th - 4:45
~
Madison's POV:

"You're late" I said as Kentrell's walked into the doctors office holding Taylin.

"Taylin had a doctors appointment and I had to take him" he said as I sighed and nodded holding my arms out for Taylin.

"Maddy!" He said causing me to smile, "Hey baby" I said still smiling. I've missed the boys so much...including Kentrell.

"Ms.Savage" a nurse said causing me to turn around, "Yes that's me"

"The doctor is ready to see you" she said as I nodded and we walked back to the doctors office.

Once my doctor was finished putting the gel on my stomach, she left to go get some paperwork. "How you been?" Kentrell asked, trying to make conversation. "Fine" I said and the room grew silent.

"I saw the picture Toosii posted of you yesterday...y'all date?"

"We're friends not that its any of your business" I clapped back and I heard Kentrell suck his teeth.

"Madison I know I fucked up...but it was once and I promised you I would never do that shit again...I just need your help, Telee can't keep watching the kids forever-"

"And she shouldn't have to, their your sons" I said cutting Kentrell off, "Madison I just need help" Kentrell said and I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Have you been cutting yourself?" I asked turning my head to Kentrell but before he could answer the doctor walked back into the room.

"Ok let have a look at this baby..." she said and I gave a weak smile before looking back at Kentrell who was looking down at the ground while Taylin played with the chain on Kentrell's neck.

"Ok your baby is doing really good, would you guys like the know the gender?"

"um no...you can write it down on a piece of paper and I'll give it to a friend" I said as the doctor nodded.

A few minutes later me and Kentrell left the doctor's office while I held Taylin and Kentrell was quiet. "Who told you?" he asked as I rubbed my belly. "Does it matter? Kentrell you're hurting yourself and that's not ok-"

"Its not ok that I cheated on you either! But I did and I feel terrible about it and the only way to take away the pain of losing you is to hurt myself" he said cutting me off and I could hear the pain in his voice.

I looked around seeing no one was really outside before I looked back at Kentrell and grabbed his hand.

"You didn't lose me....we just needed space, I couldn't keep putting stress on myself because it ain't good for the baby" I explained.

"You and the baby could've died that day" he said with his head down looking at our hands together. "But we didn't" I said before hugging him.

"We're right here...I needed to get away Kentrell...all the shit that was happening was too much for me to handle. I had to do what was best for me and our unborn child."

"So you just left...no warning no nothing..." Kentrell started and I stayed quiet with my head still laying on his chest.

"You left after you got out the hospital....you ain't tell me you needed space and I get that we broke up but it wasn't fair to me"

"And it wasn't fair that I had to leave because you cheated on me...but we all make mistakes" I said looking up at him and he looked down at me while Taylin played with my hair.

"I just believe in second chances" I said and Kentrell's face got closer to mines before he put his hand on my waits and started kissing me. I kissed back even though I knew it was wrong but I missed him, BAD.

I took a deep breath before breaking the kiss and Kentrell looked down at me as I gave him a weak smile. "I-um I gotta go...it was great seeing y'all though" I said before kissing Taylin's cheek and he smiled.

"Be good for daddy" I said as he nodded and I waved to thim both before walking away.

Two hours later

I walked into the front door and saw most of the lights on. "Toosii" I yelled but there was no response.

I walked upstairs and opened our room door seeing Toosii sitting on the bed while staring at the wall. "I called you" I said sitting my purse on the bed.

"Where was you?" He asked and I scrunched my face, "Um...the doctors office, then there was traffic" I said confused as hell and Toosii turned around with his phone in his hand.

He walked over to me and showed me his phone screen. "Madison Savage comes out of hiding and is seen kissing baby daddy NBA Youngboy" I read the caption out loud before looking up at Toosii who was shaking his head.

"Really?" He said as I shook his head, "No baby it wasn't even like that" I said grabbing his arm but he snatched it causing me to back up a little.

"The fuck you mean it wasn't even like that?! You kissed that nigga and was gon come in here like nothing happened!"

"Nothing happened! it was a kiss...its not like we slept together" I said and Toosii walked further away. "If I stand close to you I really might smack the fuck out of you" he said as my eyes slightly widened.

"Toosii you said it yourself...me and you rushed into things" I said and he shook his head, "Nah Madison but I feel like I've known you longer...I love you and this the shit you do!" He slightly yelled as a tear fell down my face.

"So you quiet now?! Baby daddy got your tongue or some shit?!"

I could see Toosii eyes start to water and I didn't know what to say, "I- I'll leave" I said causing him to look up at me and I pulled my suitcase out the closet before packing my things. "Madison I-"

"No you're right, I made a mistake...and I'm sorry that I hurt you" I said not looking at Toosii. I don't wanna put him through anymore hurt than I already have so I'll leave.

Once I packed my things my ride was outside and I gave Toosii a weak smile as he stood in the room with his head down.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "I love you too...and if I wasn't carrying his kid...I would've picked you" I said before grabbing my suitcase and wlking out the house.

"You good?" Kentrell said putting my suitcase in the trunk of his car as I nodded. "Yeah...just take me home please" I said as he nodded and started the car.

I'm going home....

Sorry for any mistakes!💚