Chapter 14💜

April 26th
Madison's POV:

"You ready?" Kentrell asked me as I nodded and tied Taylin's shoes, "Where we going?" I asked and Kentrell shrugged

"Kentrellll" I whined and he sucked his teeth and smiled, "You finna see when we get there" he said as I slightly pouted while rolling my eyes.

"Fix ya face" Kentrell said pushing past me and I mugged him.

"We gon talk about last night?" He asked while picking up his phone and charger.

"There ain't nothing to discuss" I said shrugging, "Pretty" Taylin said playing with my hair and I smiled picking him up.

"So we jus gon pretend like it ain't happen?" Kentrell asked as I picked up my phone and charger.

"Yeah basically" I said was shrugging and heard Kentrell suck his teeth.

Ok so maybe I like him a little bit but me and him would NEVER work out. He's a little too self absorbed plus he got too much shit going on with his ex right now.

I honestly don't know that much about him to be judging him but there's a lot going on right now and I don't think me or him ready for a relationship right now.

"Ight lets go" I spoke causing Kentrell to turn around and nod as he picked up Taylin and we walked out the hotel room.

We got in the back of the car and the driver started driving. "I don't understand why you can't just tell me where we going" I said shaking my head while slightly smiling.

"Yo just wait" Kentrell mumbled letting out a breath and I grabbed his hand that was sitting on his leg.

"I ain't mean what I said in the hotel like that...I just think we should stay friends" I said as he moved his hand and nodded before pulling out his phone.

I wasn't tryna be rude....

Same day & Time
Jania's house
Jania's POV:

"Whatchu want?" I asked while sucking my teeth and answering the face time  call from Skye, "He really like her?"

"Girl who the fuck? Use your words" I said while shaking my head, "Jania stop cause you ain't never treated me like that"

"Girl whatchu wantttt?" I dragged, "Does Kentrell like Madison?!"

"First of all lower your tone and second I don't know, that's relationship or whatever it is don't concern me" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah ight" Skye said before hanging up and I rolled my eyes, "What that bitch want?" Iyanna asked before sitting beside me on the couch.

"Nothing but to talk about Kentrell" I said rolling my eyes once again, "Damn that bitch is obsessed"

"That gotta be the smartest think you've said all day" Nisha said walking from downstairs and I smiled not  trying to laugh.

"Shush" Iyanna said shaking her head and waving Nisha off as me and Nisha laughed.

Hours later

"Y'all seen Trell insta?" Iyanna asked as I shook my head with my feet on Iyanna's lap and she turned the her phone to face me.

It was a picture of Mdison, well I'm guessing Madison and Kentrell kissing in the dark while the fireworks went off and Madison was holding Taylin.

"That's hella cute" I said as Nisha nodded, "How we knoe thats Madison?" Iyanna asked and I pulled out my phone.

Me: *One attachment*

Me: This you??👀

                 Maddy😍!: Maybeeeee🥰

I chuckled at my phone before looking up at the girls, "That's ha ass" I said as they laughed.

"Hey as long as she happy, we straight?" Nisha said as me and IIyanna both nodded and I smiled.

As long as he happy with her, I'm cool.....

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!❤️