Chapter 2💜

July 22nd - 4:45pm
~
Danielle Bregoli aka Bhad Bhabie house
~
Danielle's - POV:

"What yo ass want?" I asked while walking into Skye's house and she laughed. "You dated youngboy right?"

"Yeah" I said shrugging hoping this conversation wasn't finna be about my first love. "You know he got a new girl right?"

"Nah I ain't been on socials...you know work and shit"

Skye nodded before pulling out her phone and showing me a picture of a light skin chick. "Who's that?"

'Youngboy new baby mama" Skye said and my eyes widened sill looking at the picture. "He has another baby mama?" I asked in complete shock and Skye nodded.

"How long they know each other?"

"A couple months" Skye said rolling her eyes and I shook my head. "I've known him longer and he ain't give me no kid"

"I lived with him for a year and he insisted on not giving me a kid" I said feeling a rage come over me.

"Girl that's why I call you...I have an idea" Skye said and I glanced at her before nodding my head and sitting down on her couch.

Now I'm getting pissed....

Same day & Time
~
Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"Madison!" Sherhonda called from the kitchen while I laid on the couch.

"Yes?!" I yelled back and I heard footsteps come close towards me.

"Why type ice cream you want?"

"I can get it" I said about to stand up but she shook her head. "No you rest....just tell me what kind you want"

"Cookies and cream" I said and Sherhonda smiled before nodding and walking back into the kitchen.

"Kayden stop" Telee said as Kayden held on to her leg as she walked.

"Kayden Gaulden!" Telee said before I held up my arms. "Come here baby Kay" I said and he ran towards me before laying down.

"He only listen to you and Kentrell" Tee said rolling her eyes as I laughed and looked back at the tv.

"Madison is it true you're carrying NBA youngboy's child"

"I-uh yes it is" I replied to the tv reporter and Telee looked at me.

"I thought people knew this"

"Me and Kentrell put out hints but that's my first time actually announcing it."

"As long as y'all good" Telee said causing me to nodded and look at my belly while rubbing it.

"Yeah we good" I replied while smiling.

"Wassup!" KD said busting through the door and I shook my head.

Three,Kentrell and Baby Joe followed behind him. "Where's Kendell?" Sherhonda asked referring to Kentrell's brother.

Kentrell never mentioned his siblings to me. I had to find out about them on my own.

"Wassup slime" Kendell said walking into the house and snapping me out my thoughts.

"Hey future wifey" he said waving to me and me and Telee laughed as Kentrell mean mugged him.

"What y'all been up to?" Three asked and Telee pulled out her phone.

"Nothing just chilling" I said causing all of them to nodded they heads.

"I wanna talk to you" Kentrell said as I nodded lifting Kayden up so I could sit up.

Me and Kentrell walked upstairs and he looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked him confused as hell.

"My ex is back in town..."

How many ex's does this nigga have?!

Sorry for any mistakes!💗