Chapter 1💜

Maid for you - Book 2
~
July 20th - 2:30pm
~
Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

✨Maid for you - Book 2✨~July 20th - 2:30pm~Kentrell's house ~Madison's POV:

"Where you going?" Telee asked as I grabbed my purse.

"I'm going to the store" I said as she shook her head. "I'll take you since Kentrell ain't here" Telee said as I nodded and she picked up Taylin.

"Come on" I said fixing Taylins jacket while he was in Telee's arms. Kentrell had some "business" to take care of whatever that means so its just me and Telee at home and Jania, Nisha ,Kacey and Kayden gon come over later today.

"You ready?" Telee asked as I rubbed my belly and nodded. We got in Telee's car and headed to the nearest Walmart.

"Y'all dat yet?" Telee asked me as I shook my head. "Hell no...not meaning it like that, I just don't know if Kentrell is ready to be in a committed relationship"

"I think he loves you" Telee said causing me to chuckle and gave me a confused look. "Oh wait you're serious?"

"Yeah"

"How can he love me and we've only known each other for a couple months?" I asked Telee, "Mad" Taylin said and I turned around, "yes baby"

"Hungry" he said as I nodded, "After we come from the store I'll get you some food" I said as he nodded and I turned back around to face Telee.

"You can love someone you meant a couple months ago and if he didn't love you...you wouldn't be carrying his baby" Telee continued and I stayed quiet.

"And if you ain't love him, you wouldn't have kept the baby" She said and I slightly nodded.

She has a point, if I didn't feel some type of way about Kentrell then this baby wouldn't be inside of my right now. I just scared to get into a relationship with him.

I don't wanna be the baby mama with a bunch of drama everywhere I go because some ex bitch was trying me.

"Ight we here" Telee said pulling into the Walmart parking lot and I nodded.

Telee honestly got a point....

Same time & day
~
Kentrell's POV:

"Sherhonda where you going?" I asked as my mom walked upstairs, "Boy I'm going to get my phone, calm yo ass down" she said as I rolled my eyes and help Kacey in my arms.

"Da" he said playing with my chain, "Hmm" I said looking down at him but he ain't say nothing else.

Sherhonda came downstairs and we headed outside before getting in the truck. "What made you suddenly wanna come see me?" She asked as the driver started driving.

"I want you to meet someone" I told her as she slightly nodded.

"Please don't introduce me to anyone that you ain't gon be cool with in 2 weeks" she said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Nah she lives with me"

"What she look like?"

I pulled out my phone and showed Sherhonda my home screen. "Oh she pretty" Sherhonda said as I handed her my phone.

"She started off as my Maid and babysitter" I said as she nodded, "So what is she now?"

"My baby mama" I said and Sherhonda's eyes slightly winded, "Kentrell Gaulden, I know you ain't get ANOTHER girl pregnant"

I just avoided eye contact, "Kentrell! This is your fourth baby mama, you already got, Kacey,Kayden and Taylin"

"I know Sherhonda"

"You needa learn how to keep it in your pants with your horny ass" she said causing me to suck my teeth and she handed me back my phone.

"This is ridiculous" She said shaking her head, "You gon like her"

"You said that about crazy ass Iyanna and look where that got us" Sherhonda replied causing me to chuckle.

"Madison's different than Iyanna" I assured her and she shook her head before looking out the window.

I ain't herd from Madison in a minutes tho

          Me: Yooo

Wifey💍: Yes?

          Me: Where u at?

Wifey💍: Me Tee and Taylin at Walmart

          Me: Oh ight, I'm on my way home with Kacey

Wifey💍: Ok! I'll see you there

Sherhonda better give Madison a chance, she not like anyone else I been with

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!💜