Chapter 3💜

(Edited💕)

| April 13th - The next morning |
| Kentrell's house - 10:30am  |

Madison's POV:

—————————————————————

"Taylin, where your brother at?" I asked as he pointed and Kacey was sitting on the couch. I was making them so breakfast since it was already 10:30 and I woke up late.

I flipped one of the pancakes before hearing a knock on the door. "Coming" I said before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Hi" I said opening the front door and seeing a girl holding a little boys hand.

"Who are you?" She asked as I gave her a weak smile, "I'm Madison, I work here...who are you?"

"Nisha, Kenntrell's baby mama" She said holding out her hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, um I have some food on, so come in" I said before rushing to the kitchen and making sure I ain't burn the food.

"Where's Skye?" Nisha asked as I put the pancake on the plate, "Who?" I asked, "You like syrup?" I asked Taylin as he nodded.

"She use to work here" Nisha said and I started cutting up the pancake, "Oh, Kentrell didn't mention her....I'm the new help around here."

"Damn" Nisha said as I handed Taylin the plate of food, "Don't eat it yet, it's hot" I said as he nodded, "This is?" I asked looking down at the little boy.

"Kayden, he's four" she said as I smiled, "Nice to meet you" I said as he waved, "Did Kentrell tell you I was coming?" she asked as I shook my head no. "He left out early this morning for a meeting."

"Well I don't wanna leave you here alone with them but I have to go" Nisha drifted and I nodded, "It's fine...it's my job" I assured her with a smile, "Thanks! he already ate and his bag is by the door"

"Ok, bye!" I said as Nisha waved and left the house.

Today is finna be a long day...

Same time
Kentrell's POV:

"Madison fine as fuck" KD said as I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes

"Mane she is though" Ben added, "Nigga you say that about almost every chick" I said and Baby Joe started laughing.

"Nah this time they right" Three said adding on and I shook my head.

"She aight" I said as all their heads turned towards me. "Just aight?" Boomer asked as I shrugged.

"What she look like?" Baby Joe asked and I sucked my teeth again. "Man you finna see her when I go home" I assured them. "Someone mad" KD mumbled but I heard him and smacked the back of his head as Ben laughed.

"Anyways Youngboy where we going?"

"I told yo ass we was getting something to eat" I said and KD nodded when I got a text from Madison.

Madison Savage: Your other son Kayden is here.

               Me: Why u textin all proper and shii😭

Madison Savage: I was being professional. Anyways Kayden is here so I'm going to take them to the park later...is that okay ?

              Me: Yeah that's cool ima catch u later

Madison Savage: okay

"There he go texting her now" Three said laughing and I shook my head.

Niggas get on my nerves...

-

-

-

It's ten forty five and Taylin and Kayden are asleep upstairs while I'm on the couch laying down with Kacey.

It's been such a long day and Kentrell still ain't home. I cleaned the whole house and took the boys out to the park and for ice cream with some money Kentrell left.

Once we got back home I helped them get ready for bed but Kacey can't sleep.

"When's Da gonna be home?" Kacey mumbled laying his head on my stomach. "I don't know but hopefully soon" I sighed.

I started drifting asleep when the front door unlocked and open.

I sat up and held Kacey who finally fell asleep. "Damn" a guy said looking at me as I stood up.

"Woah" KD said as all the guys drooled over me except for Kentrell.

He was staring at me with a slightly annoyed look.

"Sorry I didn't know you were having company" I said looking down at my outfit.

(A/N: Outfit at the top of the chapter just imagine she took the jacket off)

"I'll just go upstairs...Um Kayden and Taylin are in the room sleep" I said before walking upstairs and I felt everyone's eyes staring a whole through my back.

A few minutes later I was laying in my room when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said and Kentrell walked in. "You can't jus be wearing shit like that around here"

"Sorry...I didn't know you were having company" I said putting my phone on the charger.

"Well now you know for next time" he said before shutting my room door and I let out a breath and picked up my AirPods, placing them in my ears.

That was uncalled for but ok....

—————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💜