Chapter 10💜

April 19th
2:30 am
Madison's POV:

Jania left the kids with Nisha at the house while me and her headed to the hospital.

Kentrell and Taylin were in a car accident. I don't know what exactly happened but me and Jania rey find out.

A few minutes later me and Jania arrived at the hospital and saw, Three,KD,Baby Joe and Ben in the waiting room.

"What happened?!" Jania asked as I looked at all of them wondering the same thing.

"Youngboy lost control of the car and someone hit them" Ben explained.

"Are they alright?!" I asked while Jania stayed silent.

"We don't know the nurse ain't-"

"Where is he?!" A girl practically yelled coming into the hospital. She had a worried expression on her face and you could tell she had been crying.

"Nia calm down" Jania said walking over to her. "Nah where is my son?" She asked looking around.

"The nurse hasn't come back yet...." Jania explained and the girl looked around at everyone.

"Family of Kentrell Gaulden and Taylin Gaulden" a nurse said as all our heads shot towards her.

"Yeah....they good?" Three asked as the nurse looked at her papers then back at us.

"The two boys are very lucky to have even survived the crash...they have no serious injuries but Kentrell does need to stay an extra night here"

All of us let out a breath of relief and the girl Nia walked closer to the nurse.

"Can I see my son...Taylin Gaulden?"

"Sure, follow me" the nurse said before showing Nia to her room and Jania walked to the front desk.

"Come on" Jania said as we all nodded and started walking around the hospital.

"You go first" Jania said as I scrunched my face and she pushed me into Kentrell's room before I shut the door and saw Kentrell facing the other way while looking at his phone.

"H-hey" I said catching his attention and he smiled. "Wassup Mads" he said as I scrunched my eyebrows and slightly laughed.

"Uh Mads?" I asked before sitting down on the bed beside him.

"Yeah you needed a nickname" Kentrell said putting his phone down and I smiled.

"So...does anything hurt?"

"Nah I'm straight....where my son at?"

"Uh they said Taylin is fine, he's with his mom...Nia I think" I said as Kentrell slightly sucked his teeth.

"He going home tonight?" Kentrell asked as I nodded.

"Take my son with you, I don't want him with her" he said as I slightly tilted my head in confusion.

"Why not-"

"Mads just take him home...I have custody of him so you have the right to take him with you" Kentrell explained and I nodded.

"I'll be home soon, ight?"

"Yeah" I said nodding before standing up. "Call me when y'all get home" he said as I nodded before opening the door and leaving the hospital room.

I wonder why he don't want Nia with Taylin....

Later that day
10:45 am
Skye's POV:

"Where you going?" Kaylee asked as I drove an opposite direction of her house.

"The hospital real quick...I wanna go talk to Kentrell" I said as she slightly nodded.

Once I got to the hospital, a nurse showed me to Kentrell's room and I saw him smiling while texting someone.

"You good?" I asked causing him to face me then roll his eyes.

"Whatchu want?"

"To talk....you break anything?"

"Nah I'm straight, so talk"

"This Madison girl....I don't think someone like her should be in your house" I admitted and Kentrell chuckled to himself before shaking his head.

"Let's not forget you tried to steal my watch" Kentrell said and I let out a breath.

"Yeah but I wasn't put in a mental hospital for having depression" I said and Kentrell's head shot up at me.

"Yo Whatchu talking bout?" Kentrell asked as I slight smiled to myself.

"Madison was put into a mental hospital for her depression...."

Sorry for any mistakes!💚