Chapter 13💜

January 28th
~
9:45pm
~
Madison's POV:

"Where you at?" Kentrell asked me as I walked upstairs, "I was in the basement working out" I said as he nodded.

"You know I come home tomorrow"

"I know Kentrell, Ima pick you up"  I said as he nodded. He finally gets to come home from the hospital tomorrow after they ran some test.

"Where my baby at?" I asked as Kentrell turned the camera slightly and I saw Kalani looking at a wall and I smiled.

"Cute ass" I said and Kentrell smirked turning the camera back on him, "She get in from her momma" he said causing me to smile.

"Come on" Jania said waiting by the door with Nisha as I nodded, "Ok I gotta go...I'll call you later"

"Ight love you"

"Love you too" I said before hanging up. "I got the stuff in the car" Jania said as I nodded, "You some kind of get away driver?" I asked rolling my eyes at Nisha and we all started laughing.

"You know I love you"

"Yeah love you too" she said slightly mean mugging me and we laughed again as we walked out the house.

A couple minutes later

"So this where she stay now?" Nisha asked as we pulled into Skye's neighborhood. "Yeah everyone just wanna be in Hollywood now" I said and Jania nodded her head agreeing.

"Here" Jania said handing me a glock and I made sure it was loaded before putting in in the side of my jeans.

"Ok Nisha you wait here" Jania said causing Nisha to nodded as me and Jania got out the car. "You ready?" she asked putting on a black ski mask and I nodded doing the same.

We walked around the back on Skye's house and saw she was in the kitchen talking on the phone. "She got a big ass pool" Jania said as I nodded.

"I gotta idea" I said as Jania nodded and I threw a rock at the back door causing me and Jania to hide and Skye look out back.

She walked out the back door and me and Jania watched as she looked around before I pushed her to the ground and whoever was on the phone with her hand hung up.

"W-w-" Skye couldn't for a sentence because of how tight my grip was around her neck. I wasn't sure choking her to death was gonna work because I had on gloves but after her shrugging to get me off she passed out.

"You got your gloves on?" I asked turning back to Nene and she nodded. "Walk in the house and get me some wine or some shit.

Jania did as she was told and came back outside with a bottle of whiskey and I poured some on Skye before me and Jania threw her into the pool.

"Why you need the whiskey?"

"To make it look like an accident, like she was drunk or some shit then fell in the pool" I said looking around seeing if anyone say me and Jaia but most of the neighborhood looked like they were sleep.

"Now what?"

"Shit give me her arm right quick and go get a knife" Jania said as I nodded and ran in the house grabbed the biggest knife I could find.

"What you finna do?"

"Slit her wrist so it look like a suicide case" she said as I nodded.

Once everything was done, me and Jania quietly headed back to the car and got in. "Done?" Nisha asked and we both nodded.

"Now just go to the hospital so I can pick up my daughter" I said and Nisha nodded as me and Jania took our mask and gloves off.

"These clothes need be thrown away " she said as I nodded. "I'll get the car deeply cleaned tomorrow" Nisha said and I smiled at Jania.

"You don't know how much I love you" I said as she stuck out her bottom lip. "Aww I love you too! I just want you, Kentrell and Kalani to be happy" she said as I smiled.

About an hour later we got to the hospital and I watched as Kalani slept in Kentrell's arms. "I'll wait in the car with Nisha and Jania" Telee said as I nodded and walked over to Kentrell's bed.

"Was she good?" I asked causing him to open his eyes and look down at Kalani. "Yeah she ain't really cry like that" Kentrell told me as I smiled and he handed Kalani to  me.

"What you Nisha and Nene go do?"

"We just shopping" I said as Kentrell nodded, "Where's Kayden, Kacey and Taylin?"

"Well Taylin I dropped off yesterday to visit Nia then Kacey and Kayden at Jania's mom's house.

"You got everything figured out" Kentrell said as I nodded and smiled. 'I'll be here first thing tomorrow to pick you up" I said as he nodded.

"Love you Kentrell"

"Love you too" he said before I walked out of his room then out of the hospital.

Today made me realize that I would do any and everything for the nigga laying in that bed, no matter what it took....

Sorry for any mistakes!💜