Chapter 14💜

February 22nd -2:30
~
Madison & Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"Come here" I said grabbing Kalani from Telee as she cried.

"She's probably hungry" Jania said as I nodded and went to go grab Kalani's bottle out of the kitchen.

"Hey KG" Ben said in the kitchen. "A whole cry baby" I said before putting Kalani's bottle in her mouth and handing her to Ben.

"Come on" he said looking down at her before walking out the kitchen and I smiled.

Baby daddy👀💞: Come upstairs rq

I read the text before looking at everyone in the living room talking then I went upstairs to me and Kentrell's room.

"You good?" I asked shutting the room door and walking over to Kentrell who was laying on the bed.

"Yo they found Skye dead in her pool...they think it was a suicide attempt" he said looking at the tv.

I focused my attention on the tv and saw Skye's picture pop up.

"Damn" I said shaking my head. "Karmas a bitch"

Kentrell slightly nodded his head in response before I pulled out my phone to see who was calling me.

"It's my mom...hold on"

"Hello" I said walking out the room. "Can I please see what my granddaughter looks like without a filter" she said as I chuckled.

"Ben being Kalani here" I said and he nodded before walking up the steps.

"Thank you" I said before walking into the guest bedroom.

I placed Kalani on the bed before turning the camera around to face her.

"She is adorable!" My mom said as I smiled. "She's spoiled already, she don't cry when she with her daddy" I said causing my mom to laugh.

"Well mom I'm about to go to the store but I'll talk to you later"

"Ok love you Madison"

"Love you too" I said before hanging up.

"Honestly if it weren't for my mom then Kalani wouldn't even be here.

My mom is the one that forced me to move to Miami after rehab. Then I met Kentrell and we started falling for each other...then we slept together.

Then I got pregnant and even though we had some life changing things happen to us over the time, I love him and everyone in this house more than anything in the world.

I put my phone in my back pocket before picking Kalani up and walking back to me and Kentrell's room.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the store with Telee and Nene" I said as he nodded and I walked downstairs.

"You ready?" Telee asked as I nodded. "I just needa get the baby bag" I said looking around before Baby Joe came up from behind me and handed me the bag.

"Thanks" I smiled before me, Telee and Nene left the house.

We decided we didn't want to drive ourselves so my personal driver John is taking us.

I buckled Kalani in her car seat before the car pulled off. "Did you throw those clothes away?" Jania asked me as I nodded.

"Why did you need to throw your clothes away?"

"Because Kalani had made a mess all over them yesterday" I said replying to Telee as she nodded.

"We going to the grocery store or mall?"

"The mall, I need some more shoes" I said as they both nodded and I noticed Kalani was starting to fall asleep.

Two hours later

"Madison Savage can we see your daughter?!" One report asked as I smiled and shook my head, "She's on my Instagram" I replied before handing Kalani who was in her carrier to Telee as she got into the truck and me and Jania took some pictures with fans.

"Ok we gotta go for her baby start crying" Jania said as I smiled, "Bye y'all!" I said waving at everyone before me and Nene got into the car.

"I can't wait to get home" Telee said and I chuckled, "You mean my house?"

"Yeah home" She said as me and Jania laughed. "I gotta get Kacey from Nisha's house tomorrow"

"He wanted to go over there?"

"Yeah he wanted to be with Kacey" Jania replied to me and I nodded, "Kentrell ain't text you yet?"

"No KD did he said Kentrell been sleep ever since we left" I said as Jania nodded, "I still can't believe he...you know" Telee said as I nodded, "That man would do anything for those two" Telee said referring to me and Kalani and I smiled.

A hour later

"Its just weird" Kentrell said sitting on our bed as I shrugged holding Kalani. "So you really think she killed herself?" Kentrell asked standing up and I walked over to him.

"I believe whatever you believe" I said as he looked down at Kalani then up at me. "I think you did it" he said as I stayed quiet.

"You would do anything for the people you love"

"You would too" He said and I smiled to myself, "Well I guess I'm just Maid for you"

"Corny as shit" Kentrell said before kissing my forehead. "You love it" I said before opening a door that was in our room that lead to Kalani's.

I put Kalani in her crib before shutting her room door and walking into me and Kentrell's room. "Mads" Kentrell said laying on the bed as I walked over and laid beside him.

"Yes my love?"

"What would you have done if you hadn't met me?" He asked as I placed my head on his chest and looked at the tv.

"I probably would've been working long hours tryna survive and my mom probably would've put me out"

"Why you so nice to her?" Kentrell asked referring to my mom and I looked up at him. "Because if she hadn't put me out I wouldn't have met you or had my daughter" I said as Kentrell gave me a small smile.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️