Chapter 9💜

April 18th
Kaylee's house
Skye's POV:

"She getting a little too comfortable" I said seeing Kentrell posted another picture of Madison yesterday

"On god" Kaylee said in agreement before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a water.

"Me and Kentrell have one argument and now he replacing me with some light skin bitch" I ranted as Kaylee laughed and nodded.

"She ain't even cute" I said still looking at the post on Kentrell's Instagram.

"Well guess what" Kaylee said before sitting beside me on one of the kitchen chairs.

"What?"

"I found a little more about her...one thing being she was put into a mental hospital about a year ago and recently just got out....like when she started working for Youngboy"

I slightly tilted my head before speaking, "How you be finding this shit out?"

"I got my ways" Kaylee shrugged as we both laughed and I shook my head.

"Ima get her out the picture...real soon" I said causing Kaylee to smile and I cut my phone off.

You better sleep with one eye open bitch....

A couple minutes later
Madison's POV:

"It ain't even like that" I said to Jania and Nisha while shaking my head.

"Sureeee" Nisha said and Jania laughed. "Girl you stay on his Instagram" Jania added while I picked up Taylin's toys out the floor.

"So?" I shrugged and Nisha sucked her teeth. "So tell me you ain't feeling anything for Kentrell"

"I don't feel anything for Kentrell" I said as Nisha sucked her teeth while me and Jania laughed and I turned on the tv.

"Wanna listen to music?" I asked and they nodded as I put on "Playing Games" by Summer Walker.

I heard this song on the radio the other day and fell in love with it.

"I love this song yo!" Jania said and me and Nisha nodded in agreement.

"Where Taylin?" Nisha asked as I sat on the couch in the middle of her and Jania and let out a breath.

"He went out with Kentrell, I think they going to the studio" I said as she nodded and I pulled out my phone.

"Awww" Jania said talking about a picture I had took of Taylin.

"Yeahh" I said smiling, "He so fucking cute bro" Nisha said as I nodded in agreement

"Yeahh" I said smiling, "He so fucking cute bro" Nisha said as I nodded in agreement. "Lookin just like his daddy" Jania said before Kacey ran over to us.

"Hey" I said while Kacey climbed into my lap and Kayden walked over before sitting on the floor.

"Y'all tryna go live?" Jania asked as I nodded and Jania set the Instagram live up.

"Hm" she said as Nisha nodded and the connected the live to the tv.

"Heyy y'all!" Jania said starting the live and I smiled while waving.

@user : Cuties!!😍😍

@user: Damn Madison fine asf💯

@user: Where youngboy?

"Go ahead" Jania said noticing me read the comments and I shyly laughed.

"Um...Damn Madison fine as fuck...thanks boo! Uhhh Kentrell is out with Taylin" I said answering some of the questions I saw.

A couple hours later

"I don't like her" Jania said referring to Elena. We were watching Vampire diaries and I couldn't stop laughing at Jania and Nisha's comments.

"Why not?" I asked slightly laughing while Kacey slept on Jania's lap and Kayden laid on Nisha.

"She a whole cry baby" Jania said as I slightly nodded.

"She's misunderstood" Nisha said as I lightly chuckled cause Jania mean mugged Nisha and Nisha blew her a kiss.

"Yo what time is it?" Jania asked before I took out my phone.

"Damn it's already 8:15" I said as Jania's eyes slightly widened.

"Kentrell should've been home by now" I said as Jania nodded.

*Incoming call from Unknown Number*

I declined the call before going to my call log to call Kentrell but now Three was calling.

*Incoming call from Three🤍*

"Hello"

"Yo Madison" Three said before pausing. "Three where Kentrell at?"

"Yo you needa come to the hospital..."

"What the fuck? Why? " I asked slightly scrunching my face.

"Kentrell and Taylin got into a car accident...."

What?!

Sorry for any mistakes! I gotta stop with the cliffhangers😭💜