Im sorry💔

(Deleting later)

Hey guys! I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet.

One I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of you guys for supporting me and my stories, especially the ones that have been there since day one when I wrote His therapist.

I've honestly had a lot going on lately, being in high school, trying to prepare for college and trying to maintain a healthy relationship...I've been stressed out for a while now and writing stories hasn't been my number one priority.

To keep things short, in September I went through a very messy break up with my ex that I had been going back and forth with for a year. I also met my current bf in September and we've been dating for a month now (since October) but I've been so busy lately that we're starting to go through a rough patch which is really starting to affect my mental health along with school being a struggle.

After saying all of this, I feel like since I'm so busy my stories are starting to get sloppy and I have come to the conclusion that I won't be writing Wattpad stories anymore.

This decision isn't easy for me but it's what's best for my mental health right now.

I'm so grateful for everything and all the support you guys have shown me! In a few days my profile will only have three or four stories on it and I won't be as active as I use to be.

I'm sorry and I hope you guys understand....

Author💔