Chapter 4💜

July 24th - 2:25pm
~
Jania's house
~
Madison's POV:

"So what exactly was he saying?" Nisha asked me as I sat on the couch next to Jania and held Kacey in my arms.

"She was saying how she moved to Cali and she's missed him and he was like he missed her too and they should work together again"

"The fuck he mean work together?" Jania asked and I nodded, "That ain't my nigga" She said smiling g causing me and Nisha to laugh. "So then yesterday he said since it's such a problem then I can leave so I left and came here"

"And he won't stop calling you?" Nisha asked and I nodded, "He's so bipolar sometimes but I'm trying to keep calm for this baby that I'm carrying" I said and the both nodded.

"Get down" Kacey said as I put him down and he played with his toy trucks. "I don't understand Kentrell, one minute he's all for you and the next he flirting with his ex"

"I'm saying" I said agreeing with Jania and shaking my head. "He finally stopped calling me" I said looking at my phone.

"Maybe y'all should just talk things out...I'm sensing some miss communication" Nisha said as I looked at her smiling.

"Ok Oprah"

"The fuck this is? Jerry Springer?" Jania said as we both started laughing. "Whatever" Nisha said smiling and Kayden walked over to us.

"Where Da?" He asked and I picked him up, "I'm about to go get him, I'll be back" I said as they all nodded and I put Kayden down.

"Can you guys watch them?" I asked referring to Kayden and Taylin, "Of course" Jania said as I smiling and grabbed my purse before walking out of the house.

Nisha right...me and Kentrell need to start talking out our problems instead of just leaving each other.

Same day & Time
~
Danielle's POV:

"It was good catching up with you yesterday" I said sitting on the couch in Kentrell's house. "Yeah, I ain't talk to you in almost a year" he said as I nodded and stood up as he walked in front of me.

"How you been?"

"Good, really good actually" Kentrell said as I smiled. "Did you miss me?"

"You know I did...I gotta girl now though" he said as I placed my hand on the side of his cheek and smiled. "I missed you too" I said before placing my lips on to his and we started making out.

I knew he wasn't finna last two days without her

Kentrell picked me up and sat on the couch as I felt him get hard against me. "You know I love you" I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck and he took my shirt off.

"This is wrong-"

"Shhhh" I said cutting him off before he took off his shirt and I unbuckled his pants"

I've missed this.....

A hour later

Madison's POV:

I just got to the house because the traffic was terrible and I'm starving. I walked into the house and saw a shirt on the couch. Kentrell needa learn how to pick his shit up

I slightly laughed at my thought and shook my head before walking into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Kentrell must be sleep" I mumbled to myself before taking my shoes off and putting on my slides from pink.

I walked upstairs seeing Kentrell's room door shut and I cracked it open.

Oh fuck no- I know this bitch ain't laying beside him-

I took the covers off of Kentrell and Danielle and my heart dropped to my fucking feet.

They were naked-

"So this the shit I come home to?!" I yelled throwing a pillow at Kentrell and he groaned before seeing me and jumped up putting his boxers on.

"Shit Madison- I- I can explain-"

"Nah...after all the shit thats happened, YOU got me pregnant, YOU wanted ME to have one of your kids and then you go cheat on me!" I yelled while crying which woke Danielle up and she covered herself with the sheet.

"Madison I-"

"IM DONE! WE'RE DONE... I can't do this anymore...I shouldn't have to deal with a nigga who doesn't want to be with me" I said before storming out of the room.

"Madison wait-" Kentrell said following me before I left out the front door and got into my car pulling off.

"I thought he was gonna help me but instead he's just making my life a living hell!" I said to myself still crying.

"I ain't did shit to deserve this" I cried to myself before getting crashed into by another car and I started spinning until I hit my head on the steering wheel and blacked out.

Sorry for any mistakes!💜