Chapter 6💜

Edited💗

Skye's house
April 15th

Skylar Winston POV:

———————————————————————

"Where you at?" I asked my fried Kaylee who I was on the phone with, "Damn bitch, I'm coming" she said causing me to shake my head

"Where you at?" I asked my fried Kaylee who I was on the phone with, "Damn bitch, I'm coming" she said causing me to shake my head. My name is Skylar, Skye for short though, I'm 19 years old and I live in Miami Florida.

"You see the news?" Kaylee asked me as I looked around my room for my purse, "Nah I don't really be looking at that shit.

"Well turn to TMZ" Kaylee said as I nodded and turned on my tv.

"Rapper NBA Youngboy is shown leaving a club that he made a special appearance two nights a go with  a young lady... she is shown helping him get to their car and once they got inside the truck quickly pulled off"

"Who this is?" I asked Kaylee, "Supposedly her name is Madison and she works for him" I swear this bitch be knowing everyone and everything.

"Anyways I'm outside, come on" Kaylee said  and I nodded before hanging up. My dog was laying on my bed and I shut my room door before leaving my house and getting into Kaylee's car.

"So they go together or something?" I asked why putting my seatbelt on. "Girl I don't even know, what I do know is Kentrell is at an interview which means that chick in his house" She said as I smiled.

"Well lets get some food then see wassup" I said as Kaylee nodded and pulled out the driveway.

Background story about me....I worked for Kentrell once I turned 18 and he had just turned 20. Yes we did sleep together and I was very well known from being around him 24/7.

He treated my like I was his girl friend but he didn't want to put a label on anything. 

Long story short, one day he found one of his watches in my jacket pocket and fired me. I don't even remember putting that shit there honestly but its whatever

He gon eventually come running back to me because I know this bitch that he with ain't shit... 

| Same day and Time |
| Kentrell's house |

Madison's POV:

"You want this?" I asked Taylin while holding up a popsicle and he nodded.

I took the plastic off before giving in to him and he sat non a towel that I put on the living room floor so he wouldn't make a mess.

Before I walked back into the kitchen there was a knock on the door. "Hey!" I said opening the door and seeing Jania and Kacey.

"Hey girl!" Jania said before hugging me and walking into the house, "Hey Boo" I said picking Kacey up.

"What y'all been doing? " Jania asked sitting on the couch and looking at the tv.

"Nothing at all girl, I turned on Teen Titans for this little boy" I said sitting beside her on the couch with Kacey now sitting on my lap.

"Where Kentrell at?"

"He had an interview to go to" I said as Jania nodded, "You seen the news?"

"Yesss, people are crazy thinking that me and him date" I said shaking my head as Jania laughed.

"Welcome to the life of being with a celebrity" She laughed and I shook my head again smiling.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Jania and she nodded as Kacey crawled on her lap and I turned to Netflix.

A few minutes later

Me and Jania heard a knock on the door while I was fixing up the living room ad watching Vampire Diaries with Jania.

(Do not judge me! I love Vampire Diaries and I might have a problem ~ Author)

"Coming" I said before walking over to the door, "Hi...may I help you?" I asked as Jania turned the tv down.

"I'm Skye...Is Kentrell home?" She said as I looked at Jania and her eyes was wide open.

What's going on cause I'm lost?

——————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes luvs💞!