Chapter 11💜

April 21st - 7:45pm
Kentrell's house
Madison's POV:

"So Kentrell on his way home?" Nisha asked as I nodded.

"Where Taylin?"

"Upstairs sleep" I said as Jania nodded in response, "Nia gave me such a hard time at the hospital when I told her Taylin had to come home with me"

"For real? What she say?" Jania asked as I sat on the couch beside Nisha and let out a breath.

"Well I let her talk to him for a while until I had to get Taylin home so he could eat and he was exhausted but the doctor said that was normal" I started to explain

"Then she was saying how Taylin was her son and she has a right to be with him after he's been in an accident and I know that but I was trying to tell her how that's out of my power and if his father want him home then Taylin going home."

"She always got some messy shit going on" Nisha said as Jania nodded in agreement.

"Then it was a whole argument about how I ain't Taylin mom and I told her annoying ass that I don't give a fuck and that  Kentrell told me to take his son home" I kept on raanting as Jania nodded her head while listening.

"And then I took Taylin, we came home and I face timed Kentrell until Taylin and I fell asleep."

"Aww y'all already falling asleep on the phone" Nisha said as I shook my head.

"Yo we should go out tonight" Jania suggested as I shook my head.

"Yeahhhh no" I said and Nisha poked her bottom lip out.

"Not tonight y'all...Kentrell will be home soon tired as fuck and I already have to watch Taylin" I explained as Nisha nodded and Jania shook her head.

"Where Kacey and Kayden anyway?" I asked noticing they ain't even bring them.

"With Baby Joe and Boomer" Nisha said as I nodded when I heard the front door open and it was Ben and Kentrell.

"That's my cue" Jania said as I chuckled and Nisha smiled.

"Bye love y'all!" Nisha said as her and Jania stood up. "Love y'all too" I said before they walked to the front door.

"Love y'all stupid asses" Kentrell said causing me to laugh and Nisha and Jania left.

"Wassup Maddison"Ben said sending me a head nod and I replied doing the same thing.

"Ima go" Ben said as Kentrell nodded before a Ben left out and Kentrell shut and locked the front door.

"Where Taylin?" He asked sitting on the couch beside me as I turned my body to face him.

"Upstairs sleep...you good?" I asked as he nodded and stayed quiet.

"No you ain't" I said as Kentrell shook his head and I sucked my teeth. "Nigga just tell me" I said getting slightly closer to Kentrell.

"Was you put into a mental hospital?" He asked me and I froze.

How the fuck did he find out-

"Mads" Kentrell said as I looked down at my fingers then back at him.

"Y-yeah....when I turned 19....I got out a while before I started working here" I explained.

"What was you in there for?"

"Depression....I tried killing myself" I said looking back down at my fingers and it stayed quiet.

"I been there" Kentrell said as I looked up at him, "plenty of times...it gets better though"

"I just needed someone to talk to and my mom wasn't the best person because she didn't understand my depression...but it's whatever I guess"

"Well you can talk to me about it" Kentrell said causing us both to make eye contact.

"Yeah..." I said as Kentrell moved slightly closer to me and licked his lips.

I really wanna kiss him...wait a minute...Madison NO.

"Ima go get ready for bed" I said breaking the silence as Kentrell nodded and I gave him a weak smile before walking upstairs.

What a day....

Sorry for any mistakes!💞