Chapter 15💜

1 year later

October 20th - 4:45pm

Madison's POV:

"Kalani come here" I said as Kalani stumbled over to me and I smiled. "Let me take your picture" I said as she nodded and stood by the wall.

"Thank you!" I said kissing her forehead

"Thank you!" I said kissing her forehead. "KG!" KD said walking upstairs and Kalani's face lit up as KD picked her up.

"Where's Kentrell?" I asked before standing up. "He's on his way"

"Ight, please find Kalani's other sock" I said shaking my head as KD laughed, "KG where you put your sock?" KD asked Kalani before he walked to her room with Kalani in his arms.

"Madison!" I heard Sherhonda yell from downstairs. "Coming" I said before rushing downstairs. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything is set up" I looked around seeing a banner that said "Happy birthday Kentrell"

"I love it" I sad before looking at the cake. "he'll be here in about ten minutes" Telee said as I nodded.

"Let me see your ring" Sherhonda said as I held out my had. "Its beautiful"

'Thank you...I'm still trying to decide the colors for the wedding" I said as she nodded. "You want another kid?"

"Yeah, Kentrell does too" I said answering Telee's question as her and Sherhonda nodded. "Go say hi to Madi" Jania said walking into the house and Kacey ran into my arms. "Hi Kaceyyy!" I said picking him up and hugging him as he laughed.

"I missed you"

"I miss you too" He said with a big smiled, "How was Jamaica?"

"Beautiful" Jania said as I smiled, "Where you wanna go for y 'all's honeymoon?" Nisha asked sitting on the couch with Kayden and Boomer.

"Greece or Bora Bora" I said and Nisha smiled, "They so cute"

"I know gon make me cry" Jania said along with Nisha as me Sherhonda and Telee laughed. "Get y'all selves together" Three said shaking his head and I laughed again.

"Kentrell should be here in any minute" I said before cutting off some of the lights and KD walked downstairs with Kalani in his arms.

"I found her sock" KD said handing Kalani to me, "Thanks" I said as Jania smiled, "Heyy Lani!" she said as Kalani smiled.

"Nene" she mumbled and I laughed handing her to Jania. "She's so smarttt" Jania freaked out and I shook my head laughing.

"What you supposed to say?" I asked Kalani as she played with Jania's hair, "t-tank you" She said as I smiled and Jania looked at her shocked.

"I love herrr!" Jania said and Nisha bust out laughing. "She got baby fever"

"Of course" I said replying to Telee before I saw the truck pull into the drive way. "Y'all he's here" I whisper yelled and everyone started hiding. "Come on Kacey" I said picking him up and we hid behind the couch.

We all heard Kentrell get out the car and walk to the front door before opening it. Once Kentrell was in the  house we all jumped up.

"Surprise!" We all said as Kentrell's eyes widened before he smiled and shook his head. "Happy birthday!" I said giving Jania Kacey and she gave me Kalani.

"Man you do too much" he laughed pulling me into a hug and I smiled, "You like it?"

"Hell yeah" he said and everyone laughed. "Hap-apy birfday" Kalani said and I slightly laughed seeing her struggle.

"Thank you princess" Kentrell said picking Kalani up and everyone started to greet Kentrell as I sat on the couch beside Nisha and Jania.

"No wonder Kentrell want you to be his wife" Nisha said causing me and Jania to laugh. "She really is the best" Jania added as I poked my bottom lip out before hugging Jania and Nisha.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too!" They both said as I laughed to myself.

Hours later

"Finally" I said walking into me and Kentrell's room. "She sleep?" He asked as I nodded and laid in the bed beside him.

"Ima give you another one" he said as I shook my head smiling, "Lani my whole heart on god"

"What about me?" Kentrell asked as I kissed his cheek, "And you of course" I said as he nodded and I smiled.

"What you wanna do tomorrow?"

"'Kalani has a doctors appointment and I have a meeting with Fashion Nova" I said and I heard Kentrell sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking up at him, "I wanna spend time with you"

"We got all night" I smiled and Kentrell smirked at me. "You my ride or die?"

"You know I am" I smiled, "Till death do us part?"

"Till death do us part..."

The end.....
Thank u guys so much for reading and supporting this story! I love y'all ~Author💚
Sorry for any mistakes!