Chapter 10💜

4 months later - January 13th
~
7: 45pm
~
Kentrell & Madison's house
~
Kentrell's POV:

4 months later - January 13th~7: 45pm~Kentrell & Madison's house ~Kentrell's POV:

"Come here" I said kneeling down and Kacey walked over to me. "What?" I asked him as he pointed to my chain and I looked down at his finger.

"Where's Madison?" Ben asked as I shrugged, "You still mad at her?"

"She ain't buy me my damn chips" I said and KD laughed as Telee shook her head, "I know you ain't talking bout me Mr. Gaulden" Madison yelled from upstairs and I sucked my teeth.

"Man ain't nobody talking bout yo pregnant ass" I said hearing footsteps walk down the stairs and I looked up seeing Jania help Madison walk down the stairs.

"Can't even walk by yourself" I said laughing to myself. "All this because I ain't buy you some damn chips?" She asked rolling her eyes and I put my focus back on Kacey.

"We going to Walmart" Jania said as I nodded, "Bye Kentrell" Madison said as I ignored her and she huffed before they left out the house.

"Petty" Telee said as I laughed to myself, "Hungwy" Kacey mumbled as I nodded and picked him up.

"Whatchu want?"

"Ice cweam" he said as I shook my head. "First you need some actually food" I said and Kacey folded his arms causing me to laugh.

Two hours later

"Who keep calling you?" KD asked as I laughed at my phone. "Madison"

"Answer nigga" Telee said and I shook my head before Jania started calling me.
"Hello-"

"Nigga get yo ass to the hospital! Madison having the baby!" She yelled through the phone and my face dropped.

"I'm on my way" I said and Jania hung up. "Come on" I said and everyone looked at me confused.

"Come on Madison having the baby!" I yelled picking up Kacey and everyone's eyes widened.

"Oh shit" Ben said as I nodded.

"Kentrell and Kacey can ride with me" Telee said as I nodded.

We all left out the house in a rush and headed straight to the hospital.

"You ready to be a father to a little girl?" Telee asked with a big smile on her face.

"Kinda nervous not gon lie"

"Why?"

"What if she sees me as a monster?" I asked and Telee shook her head.

"She's not...you're not a monster Kentrell...you're starting to mature"

"Yeah I guess"  I said and Telee sucked her teeth. "You're going to be fine" she assured me and I nodded my head.

A hour later
~
Madison's POV:

Kentrell, Ben, Boomer, KD, and Telee rushed into my hospital room. Telee was holding Kacey who was asleep.

"Damn" I mumbled and they all stared at me as I held me and Kentrell's daughter.

"What's her name?" Telee asked me and I looked at Kentrell as he smiled.

"Kalani" Kentrell said and I nodded. "What took y'all so long?" Jania asked sitting beside me.

"Traffic" Ben said and I noticed Kentrell staring at Kalani.

"You can hold her" I said and he looked up at me before walking over to the hospital bed and I handed him Kalani.

"She's adorable" Telee said as I smiled.

Our baby girl....

Same time & place
~
Skye's POV:

"Skye are you upset because NBA Youngboy is having a baby with Madison Savage?"

"No comment" I respond while walking outside with Bhad Bhabie. We both had on dark black sunglasses and we were heading to the studio.

"Danielle how do you feel about the situation knowing that NBA cheated on Madison with you?"

Danielle scuffed at the question and we hurried up in the truck.

"Damn they annoying" Danielle said and I nodded. "Isn't Madison supposed to be having the baby soon?"

"Yeah any day now" I said as Danielle took off her glasses and nodded.

"Be a shame if something happened to it" Danielle said making me chuckle and shake my head.

She's on to something....

Sorry for any mistakes, and sorry it's kind of short I'll make the next chapter longer!❤️