Chapter 13💜

April 25th - 7:45p
Orlando Florida
Kentrell's POV:

"What's wrong?" I laughed while laying my head on Madison's lap. We was still at the hotel in Orlando cause I wanted to surprise her and take her to Universal.

"Nigga get off of me" She said getting me and I sucked my teeth as my head fell off her lap.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as she kept her attention on her phone and mean mugged the screen.

"Bruh what yo problem is?" I asked getting up and snatching her phone from her, "Kentrell stoppp" She whined as I shook my head smiling and looked at the screen.

I saw myself rapping while some chick danced all up on my dick and shit. "Not you getting jealous" I laughed and Madison sucked her teeth finally grabbing her phone.

"Ain't nobody jealous" she said rolling her eyes, "Yeah aight" I said shaking my head smiling and sitting back on the bed.

"Where Baby Tay go?" She asked changing the subject. "He left while you was sleep...he in the room with Ben and them" I explained as she nodded her head and sat on the other side of the bed.

"You ain't gotta be jealous of that dancer" I said as Madison mean mugged me, "I told you I wasn't jealous"

"Yeah whatever, you know you like me" I smirked, "I don't like shit about you" She joked as I turned around mean mugging her and she laughed.

"Bruh you get on my nerves" I said shaking my head and Madison smiled bbefoore looking back at her phone.

"Dawg you mad cute" I said as she looked at me in disgust, "Don't go soft on me Kentrell Gaulden" she said shaking her head and laughing.

"Mmtch, so you tryna tell me you don't like me even a little bit?" I asked as she shook her head still paying attention to her phone.

Ha little as playing with me

I took Madison's phone and threw it at the bottom of the bed before she could say anything I crashed my lips into hers. She kissed me back before climbing on top of me and moaned into the kiss.

Knew ha ass liked me

"Yo Youngboy!" Ben practically yelled while knocking on the door causing Madison to jump off of me and get off the bed.

I sat up while watching Madison walk to the door before unlocking and opening it. "What's wrong?" She asked before picking up Taylin.

"He want you" Three said standing beside Ben as Madison lightly chuckled. "Here I'm going to the bathroom" Madison said before sitting Taylin on the bed and walking off.

"What was y'all doing?" Ben asked as him and Three walked into the room and closed  the door. "Nothin we was just on our phones" I lied and they nodded.

A few minutes after us talking Madison walked out the bathroom. "I'm about to go take a shower" she said as I nodded since I  had already took a shower.

"Ight we gone" Ben said before hugging Madison and Three did the same.

"Goodnight guys!" Madison said waving and smiling as they left the room and she locked the door.

"You good?" I asked Madison before she nodded and walked off, "Da, can I play game on phone?" Taylin asked as I nodded and handed him my phone.

What a day bro....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️