Chapter 12💜

January 25th - Same day
~
6:30pm
~
Madison's POV:

"KD" I said rushing into the hospital with Kalani in her carrier with Telee and Jania behind me.

"Sis calm down" KD said as Ben pulled me into a hug and Jania grabbed Kalani from me.

"How did this happen?" I cried looking at then at Ben"

"I-" Boomer started before cutting himself off, "What happened guys?!" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Danielle is dead" KD whispered in my ear and my eyes widened and I pushed myself back from Ben.

"W-what?" I whisper yelled. "He...no he couldn't have" I said now looking at Baby Joe who put his head down.

"N-no he wouldn't" I said feeling my hands start to shake as Telee and Jania stayed quiet.

"He would...for y'all" KD said looking at me then looking at Kalani and I looked back at Jania.

"Nene please tell me he wouldn't" I said as more tears ran down my face.

"Family for Kentrell Gaulden" a nurse said and my head shot towards her.

"Y-yes we're his sisters and this is his girlfriend" Telee said referring to her, Jania and me.

"The surgery was very difficult but doctors managed to remove the bullets out of his stomach"

"Bullets?!" KD asked surprised, "Yes there were actually two bullets" the nurse said and KD nodded.

"So where is he now?"

"In his room...he is up but he isn't talking"

"Madison will get him to talk...can you show her to his room?" Telee asked as the nurse and she nodded before I took Kalani out of her carrier and I followed the nurse to Kentrell's room.

Once I reached Kentrell's room I saw him staring at the wall.

"Mmm" Kalani whined and I rocked her before I noticed Kentrell's head turned to face us.

"H-hey" I said wiping the tears off my face. "You good?" He asked and I could tell he was in pain.

"Yeah we're cool...you scared the shit out of me though" I said looking at Kalani.

"My fault..." Kentrell mumbled and I looked up at him as he stared at Kalani in my arms.

"You could've died" I said as a lump formed in my throat.

"W-what if someone finds out?"

"Ben and them cleaned it up...they know better than to leave her body and the blood there"

"So you've done this before?"

"There's a lot more shit that's happened in my past you don't know about...I was just doing what needed to be done"

I kept quiet and walked closer to Kentrell's bed before handing him Kalani.

"Don't ever let me get a call like that again" I said before pulling out my phone. "I gotta do one more thing" Kentrell said as I scrunched my face.

"What do  you mean?"

"Skye still alive and I know she gon snitch soon  if I don't-"

"Yeah...I get it" I said before putting my phone in my back pocket and grabbing Kalani from Kentrell while handing him his phone that he left at the house.

"I gotta get her home" I said as he nodded, "I'll call you once we get home" I said and Kentrell nodded again in response and I walked out the room.

"You ok?" Telee asked as I arrived in the waiting room. "Yeah I just needa get her home"

"We'll stay here" Ben said as me, Jania and Telee nodded and left the hospital.

Two hours later

"Here" I said handing Jania a shirt to sleep in. "This Kentrell's?"

"Yeah but he won't care" I said as she nodded, "Where's Kalani?"

"Upstairs with Telee, hey I gotta talk to you about something" I said before sitting on the couch beside Jania, "Should I be scared?"

"No...maybe" I chuckled and Jania shook her head smiling, "Kentrell wants to kill Skye" I said and she shook her head. "That's not a good idea"

"I know, he wants to because he think she finna snitch"

"Well he can't cause he gon end up where he at right now or even worse...dead" Jania said and I grew quiet.

"Damn my fault Madison" she said as I nodded. "Nah its cool, you're right"

"So whatchu finna do?" Jania asked me and I shrugged.

If Kentrell can't kill Skye the someone else gotta do it, but it can't be Ben and them because they finna listen to whatever Kentrell say...It gotta be someone else.

"Ima kill her" I said as Jania eyes widened, "W-what?"

"Ima do it...I won't get caught..."

"I'll  help you" Jania said as I scrunched my face and she nodded, "I've been tryna hurt that hoe for a while now" she said as I chuckled.

"Bet"

Jania always down for anything...

Sorry for any mistakes!💜