Chapter 5💜

July 24th - same day

A couple minutes later

Kentrell's POV:

"Where are you going?" Danielle asked me as she put on her underwear on

"Where are you going?" Danielle asked me as she put on her underwear on. "My girl juust got into a accident...that wouldn't have happened if you wasn't here" I said being blunt.

"So this is my fault?!" She asked walking closer to me before rubbing my arm and I pushed her back. "Yeah cause if you hadn't shown up, none of this shit would've have happened! Now get the fuck out" I said as Danielle put her black jeans back on and left the house.

Can't believe I just fucked up the only good thing that's happened to me in a while....

Once Danielle left I got in my car and rushed to the hospital.

Once I got there I saw, Jania, Nisha, KD and Three in the waiting room. "Where she at?!" I said looking around and a tear fell from Jania's eye, "Nene answer me!" I yelled and two nurses looked at me.

"T-the doctors are working with her. I- I don't know what-" Before Jania could finish, Nisha pulled her into a hug. "Where my sons at?"

"With Baby Joe, Kendell and Ben" Three said and I paced the hospital waiting room. "This all my fault" I mumbled to myself but Nisha heard me.

"What do you mean?"

"I- she caught me..." I stopped pacing and all eyes were on me, "She caught you doing what Kentrell?!" Jania said walking closer to me and Telee walked into the hospital with Sherhonda.

"We're talking to you!" Nisha said raising her voice at me, "She caught me cheating" I finally said still looking down and silence filled the waiting room.

I saw Nisha and Jania back up and someone else stepped in front of me. "Pick your head up boy" Sherhonda said and I looked up at her.

"That's exactly what you are, a BOY...no man treats their pregnant girlfriend like that...you always taking advantage of the shit you have Kentrell! When are you going to start acting like the adult you are?!"

I stayed quiet and looked over at Telee who just shook her head, "Until you mature, you don't need to be with the girl fighting for her and her Childs life back there" she said as I felt a lump in my throat.

"Family of Madison Savage?" A nurse asked and we all looked over  at her, "Yes...is she ok?" Jania asked with dried up tears on her cheeks.

"Madison and the baby are fine, Madison does have a minor concussion and a fractured wrist but I honestly thinks that's a miracle because an accident like that is hard to survive from"

I let out a sigh in relief as the nurse kept talking, "If you guys want to see her then I can take you to her room but she is sleeping right now.

"We wanna see her" Jania said as the nurse nodded and showed, Jania, Nisha, Telee and Sherhonda to the room."

"You good?" Three asked me as I shook my head and rubbed my hand on the side of my face. "Why you cheat on her?" KD asked and I let out a breath.

"Mane I ain't even mean to...Danielle came over and one thing lead to another."

"You must really not like Madison" Three chuckled to himself and I scrunched my face. "Fuck you mean?"

"If you liked her you wouldn't have cheated on her, especially with  Danielle" KD said explaining what Three was thinking and not gon lie, that's the smartest shit I've heard KD say.

"Madison your baby mama plus girl friend, if you wanted to fuck you could have easily said that to her and you know she would've agreed." Three said and KD nodded.

"He right, Danielle ain't nobody to you but an ex...ex meaning PAST tense"

"So what y'all think I should do?" I asked them both and KD shrugged, "I don't know cause I wouldn't cheat on my pregnant girlfriend...no matter who it was"

A hour later KD, Nisha, Jania, Sherhonda and Three had went to Jania house and it was just me and Telee sitting in the hospital room while Madison was still asleep.

"Wait in the car" I said handing Telee my keys and she nodded leaving out the room before closing the door.

"Shit...Mads I don't even know what to say....you don't know how  sorry I am that I put you in this situation slime" I said holding Madison's hand.

"Ima do better....for you and for our baby...because I love you, and when you love somebody you don't just give up on them. I know you probably hate me for the shit I've done today...and I know I've fucked up, but I ain't losing y'all" I continued placing my hand on Madison's stomach.

"Y'all the only things keeping me from falling apart" I said and a tear ran down my face but I quickly wiped it off.

"I'll come visit you tomorrow with the boys....the nurse said they have to do a few more test before knowing if you can come home" I said with my voice cracking a little.

I  kissing Madison's forehead before leaving her room and the hospital.

| Skye's house |
| Same time |

Skye's POV:

"So y'all slept together?" I asked Danielle as she nodded, "Only to get under Madison's skin though...I've definitely moved on from Kentrell" she assured me as I nodded.

"And now Madison's in the hospital?" I asked as Danielle nodded while smiling. "Good, I hope she lose that baby inside of her too" I said causing Danielle to laugh.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest...after all this time, Madison and Kentrell are finally done and me and him can get back to the way we were.

"Lets celebrate" I said as Danielle nodded and I grabbed my car keys, "Chick-fil-a?"

"Of course" Danielle replied as I smiled and we walked out the house.

I would never wish death on anyone but when Dani told me that Madison had been in an accident some part of me wish she was hurt...bad, like how she hurt me when she came into Kentrell's life.

Now's she's paying the price for all the fucked up shit she put me through and for that I have to thank Danielle...she was on board with this plan since day one and that's what I call, a true friend.

Sorry for any mistakes!

Maid for you (Book 1 & 2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara