Chapter 19💜

May 4th
~
8:45pm
~
Madison's POV:

"I'm YoungBoy, YB Kayla, YBN, she slimePolice on my ass, gotta watch the way I'm slidin'He acting hype, them slimes roll down and ease his mind, and yeahI pull up acting in a four doorYou would think my niggas with me in this bitch, but, boy, I'm ...

Police on my ass, gotta watch the way I'm slidin'
He acting hype, them slimes roll down and ease his mind, and yeah
I pull up acting in a four door
You would think my niggas with me in this bitch, but, boy, I'm solo
And Meechie in the South but still'll come and kick your front door"

Kentrell rapped as I smiled backstage. "Y'all cute" Jania said standing beside me and I smiled before my stomach started to hurt.

"You good?" Ben asked me as I nodded, "You look pale" Jania said as I put my head on my forehead.

"Yeah I'm good" I assured them before continuing to watch Kentrell.

Suddenly my stomach grew a strong pain causing me to almost fall but Ben caught me.

"Ima get you to a bathroom, Ben hold Kacey" Jania said handing Kacey to Ben and walking me to the bathroom.

A few minutes later

"You good?" Jania asked me as I came out the bathroom.

"Y-yeah I think I just ate some bad food" I told Jania and she nodded.

"Ima get you home" she said as I nodded.

Jania got Kacey from Ben and I got Taylin and we headed to the house.

Trell❤️: Where u go?

Me: I didn't feel good, Nene taking me home
Read 9:15pm

About an hour later I was upstairs in my room laying down with Taylin beside me.

"You otay Maddy?" Taylin asked while playing with my hair and I slightly nodded.

"I'll be fine"

Probably just...food poisoning.....

Same time
Iyanna's POV:

"Why am I here?" I asked walking around Skye's house.

"Cause I know how much you use to like Kentrell" she spoke and I gave her a confused look.

"Um ok? Your point?"

"Do you like that Madison girl?" Skye asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't care for her"

"Iyanna come on, we gotta get her out of Kentrell's house...for good" Skye said with a big ass smile and I shook my head.

"I don't know Skye"

"Think about it" Skye said patting my shoulder and I nodded before walking out the house.

I mean it's not like Kentrell would ever like me again...I would have to be carrying his blood or something.....

The next - May 5th
~
5:45 pm - Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

I sat on the bathroom floor waiting for the pregnancy test results.

I can't be pregnant...I'm too young to be having a baby.

I already got enough problems, I just don't know how a baby is going to benefit me and Kentrell-

"Madison!" Kentrell yelled and I grabbed the pregnancy test off the counter.

"Come on" I mumbled waiting for the results.

My eyes widened when the results finally came in and my hands started shaking.

"Madison whatchu-what's wrong?" Kentrell asked as my eyes started to water and he walked closer.

"I-I'm pregnant...." I said turning to face Kentrell and he was just as shocked as I was.

We're having a baby.....

The end of book one
~

Sorry for any mistakes!💜

Y'all I LOVE this^🤩 Thank u!! @dabrattybrat for making it! I love y'all ❤️

See y'all soon ~ Author😚