Chapter 12💜

April 23rd
Kentrell's POV:

"Come on Mads we gotta go" I said looking inside of Madison's room and she nodded before picking up Taylin off her bed

"I have a concert tomorrow in Orlando so we're leaving today to go rehearse. "Hm" Madison said as we walked down stairs after me and fixing Taylin's shirt.

"You straight?" I asked Madison as she gave me a fake smile and nodded. "Yeah, lets go" she said as I nodded and we walked outside to the truck.

"You got my suitcase right?" Madison asked me and we got in the truck. "Finally" Three said as I sucked my teeth and Madison chuckled.

"Lets go" KD said as I nodded and the nodded and the driver started driving.

"What y'all niggas been doing?" KD asked as I pulled out my phone and shrugged, "Just chilling"

"Same here but we all know Kentrell don't just be chilling" Three said as Madison lightly laughed. "Aye I have, ask Madison" I said and they both looked back at Madison who was sitting beside Taylin.

"Yeahhh no, he's been working and when he's not working he's yelling at 2k players while I clean" She explained shaking her head smiling and I sucked my teeth.

"Man ain't nobody be yelling at them little niggas" I said waving her off.

"So we just gonna act like you wasn't yelling at this little girl yesterday?" Madison said sarcasticly and I looked at her in confusion.

"She asked you if you was NNBA Youngboy and you said fuck that nigga" Madison said shaking her head and covering Taylin's ears as he laughed.

"Madison"

"Hmm?" She smiled, "Shut the hell up" I said as she gasped playfully and slapped the back of my neck.

"Yo I don't know how he ain't cuss you out yet" Three said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "You so annoying man" I said as Madison smiled at me and her phone started ringing.

"Who that is?" I asked as Madison playfully rolled her eyes. "Mind your business sir" she said before answering the phone.

"Heyyy bae" she said smiling and I scrunched my face at her as Taylin looked in the camera, "Yo wassup ma" I heard Jania said tryna sound like a nigga and her and Madison laughed.

"Yo y'all dumb as hell" Three said as I nodded while Jania and Madison continued laughing. "Hold up Ima put you in my airpods" Madison said before putting both of her airpods in.

Skye: Was I right or was I wrong?

Me: U was right, but what's the big deal? I don't give a fuck🤷🏽‍♂️

Skye: So you rather have a crazy person in your house than me??

Me: I rather have Iyanna in my house 😂😂😂

Skye: Whatever💀

"You good?" KD asked as I nodded and opened Instagram.

"Damn" I mumbled to myself, "Not you Insta stalking her" KD said, "Man shut yo big headed ass up" I said before looking back and Madison was smiling while on the phone with Jania and playing with Taylin.

"Why would I gotta insta stalk her when she right in the backseat" I shrugged before liking the picture.

"Yo Madison!" KD practically yelled and she took of of her airpods out, "Kentrell insta stalking you" he said as Three started laughing and I sucked my teeth.

"I know I saw like three notifications pop up" Madison said playfully rolling her eyes and tehy all laughed as I shook my head.

A couple hours later
Madison's POV:

"I just don't understand why he gotta have dancers" I said and Nisha shrugged on facetime, "Youngboy never has dancers" she admitted and I nodded.

"Not you being jealous Jania added and I rolled my eyes, "Never that....just curious" I said as they nodded.

"I thought he said his manager wanted to try something new" Nisha added, "Yeah that's what he said" I said putting my focus back on my phone.

"Girl fix ya face" Jania laughed, "Yo ass like him" Nisha said while smirking.

"Girl hush....I'm just the maid" I smiled and Nisha shook her head, "You see da?" Taylin asked while sitting on my lap, "Yeah I see" I said looking to where Taylin was pointing.

"Ight I'll call y'all later" I said noticing Kentrell walking over to me, "Ight call us later" Jania said as I nodded and hung up.

"You good?" He asked as I nodded, "Yeah...you got dancers?"

"Yeah...I don't like em though"

"I'm sure you love the attention" I said while smiling, "Nah" Kentrell said slightly smiling as I shook my head.

"You ready to go?"

"Where?"

"The hotel we done" Kentrell said as I nodded and picked Taylin up.

"We sharing a room"

We're what?!?

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️