Chapter 6💜

August 15th
~
3:32pm
~
Toosii POV:

"stoppp" Madison laughed and I smiled while changing the channel

"stoppp" Madison laughed and I smiled while changing the channel. "I was watching that!" She said smiling and hitting my shoulder as we laid on the bed in my room.

"Nah it's my turn to pick the show" I said before turning to Netflix, "Fine but nothing dumb" she said as I nodded.

"Don't forget I I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow" she said and I took my attention off of the tv for a second.

"Maybe you should call Youngboy and ask him to go with you"

"Why?" Madison asked sitting up and I did the same thing, "He's the baby daddy and sooner or later you're gonna have to talk to him about the gender reveal."

"Telee, Nisha and Jania planning it...he doesn't need to be there" She said as I laid back down and let out a breath pulling her close to me. "Ight bae" I said and felt Madison adjust her head on my chest.

"I'll tell Telee to have him call me...it's not what I want but we are having a kid together" she mumbled causing me to nod and I continued to scroll through Netflix.

I just want her to be happy, weather that's with me or without....We started talking after the whole accident and sometimes I feel like we rushed things.

I hear her call out his name in her sleep. She misses him but is scared to admit it...

Kentrell's house
same time & Day
~
Kentrell's POV:

"Tee" I said walking down the steps and I saw her holding Kacey who was sleeping in her arms, "What?" She said dryly and I saw the dark circles under her eyes.

"Damn Tee, you gotta rest" I said grabbing Kacey from her and she yawned. "I couldn't because yesterday you had a show, the day before that you had a club appearance, the day before that you had a meeting...things were so much easier when Mad-"

"I get it" I started while cutting her off, "I know it's hard but I got em today...you go rest" I said as she nodded and got a text.

"Kentrell" she said as I nodded, "Madison wants you to call her" she said as my eyes slightly widened.

"Let me just put Kacey down" I said as Telee nodded before walking upstairs to the guest room and shutting the door.

I laid Kacey down to sleep and looked through my contacts for Madison. I hovered over the name still seeing it was "Wifey" and let out a breath before calling her.

"Hello" she said answering after the first ring and I felt that same lump in my throat that I had felt the day she was in the accident. I haven't heard from her since two days  after the accident when she packed her things and left.

"Hello?" She said again snapping me out of my thoughts, "Y-yo" was the only thing I could manage to get out.

"Kentrell?"

"Y-yeah its me...how are you?" 

"I'm fine...how are you?" She said from the other side and damn I've missed her voice. "Fine...wassup"

"Um... I have a doctors appointment tomorrow...if you wanna come" she said as I nodded, "yeah I'll be there...what time?"

"Four thirty" She said as I nodded and the lump in my throat went away. "Ight...want me to meet you there?"

"Yeah that sounds fine" she said and I gave myself a weak smile, "Ight...you holding up good?"

"Yeah"

"Ight if you need anything-"

"Kentrell I'm fine" She said cutting me off, "Ight...I'll see you tomorrow" I said before the call got disconnected.

"Da" Taylin said walking into the room and I turned to face him, "Wassup?"

"I miss Maddy" he said as I picked him up and throw my phone on the bed, "I do too...I get to see her tomorrow...you wanna come?"

"Yeth" Taylin said as I nodded and we walked downstairs.

I think about that girl everyday...I regret everyday fucking Danielle...if I could go back to that day and do it all over, god knows I would.

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️