Chapter 15💜

April 27th - 8:35am
Madison's POV:

"Come on" Kentrell said as I got out the car and shook my head. "Help" Taylin said reaching his arms out and I nodded before picking him up.

"I'm rey go to sleep" Kentrell said as I nodded, "Taylin you wanna watch a movie?" I asked as he nodded.

We just got back home from Orlando and I'm probably going to be spending the day with Taylin and I think Nisha coming over with Kayden.

"Ima just unpack and spend time with Taylin" I said as Kentrell nodded. "I gotta go later but I'm only gon be gone like a hour" Kentrell said as I nodded and he kissed my forehead before walking upstairs.

Me and Kentrell don't date...it's just complicated. I feel like he's rushing into things but ima just go with the flow at this point.

Hours later
Skye's POV:

"Where we going?" Kaylee asked while I drive fast down the highway.

"Kentrell's house"

"Why?"

"Cause he ain't home, so I'm rey set that bitch Madison up" I said in a duh tone.

"How-"

"I'll tell you when I get back" I cut off Kaylee before pulling into Kentrell's driveway.

I got out the car once it was parked and knocked on the door.

"I know!" I heard Madison say and I rolled my eyes before she opened the door.

"Whatchu want?" She asked mugging me.

Just say calm Skye.....

"Can I talk to you real quick?" I asked as she looked back at Taylin who was watching Netflix and she nodded.

"Let's go to my room" she said as I nodded.

I looked around while we walked upstairs and so much shit has changed.

There's more cameras now then there was when I lived here and there's a drawn photo of Kentrell, Taylin, and I'm guessing Madison on the wall.

"Cute" I said looking at the photo causing Madison to look back and chuckle.

"Kentrell made me sit on his lap with Tay on my lap so the guy could draw that when we went to Disney" she explained.

Not that I care but ok

"So what do you need?" Madison asked once we reached her room.

"I just wanted to apologize" I said nodding as she turned her back and I put my hands in my jacket pocket making sure I still had Kentrells watch.

"Ok..."

"So....sorry" I said as Madison turned back to face me. "It's cool" she said nodding and I gave her a weak smile.

"So we cool?" I asked as she nodded and I did the same. "Ima just use the bathroom...you can go" Madison said as I nodded and she walked into the bathroom.

I quickly put the watch in the back of her pillow case and rushed out the room.

Once I walked out the house a huge smile appeared on my face causing Kaylee to smile.

"What did you do?" Kaylee asked as I got in the car and pulled off.

"I took Kentrell's watch and hid it in her room to make it seem like she stole from him" I explained and Kaylee's smile grew.

"Bitchhhh you're smartt as fuck" Kaylee said as I smirked and nodded.

"She'll be gone in no time" I said smiling to myself.

I told his ass that we ain't ending shit like that....

Sorry for any mistakes!💚💜