Chapter 44

JasonMomoa: Blessed

JasonMomoa: Blessed.

6,000,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

Kai and Kiana are now five months and it just feels as if time is just passing us by. Jason and I have been working hard to balance parenthood and our careers. It hasn't been easy bringing the twins everywhere with me but I've been grateful for the support that Jason has given me. When I feel like cancelling my plans, he will take the twins and basically kick me out of my house.

I think what really helps is that some of our friends are also parents so we are all bouncing tips off eachother and enjoying many playdates.

We're all currently in pool and we have the twins laying in this giant swan float that we bought online. We haven't gone too far out in the pool so I'm sitting on the steps and the water is lightly slamming against my ribs

 We haven't gone too far out in the pool so I'm sitting on the steps and the water is lightly slamming against my ribs

Last month we attended the Aquaman premiere and as beautiful as it was, we were drained. Jason had to tour around the world for the premieres and I had my mother staying over to help me with the twins.

"I'm exhausted." Jason yawns as he sits on the side of the float. "I just feel as if I've just been working working working."

"I understand." I smile down at Kiana who is staring up at me. "You've been away for sometime so you're now catching up to everything."

"But life with the kids has had me thinking about retirement." I look at Jason in surprise. "I'm not saying that I want to retire now but I also don't want to miss out on moments with my children. When they're with you, I can't help wondering if they are making steps to walk or talk. I don't want to be away when that happens, I want to be here."

"And you will be." I lean over and I rub his arm. "We'll just start prepping them a little earlier."

"Baby camp?" He asks me and I giggle as I nod my head. "I would be one sexy teacher."

"I'm surprised that you haven't received a role to play one." I playfully role my eyes. "They're totally missing out on the whole teacher/student horror movie starring Jason Momoa."