Chapter 48

DailyNews: It has been reported that after four years of marriage, singer #JadaMomoa has filed for divorced

---

I have been staying at Jelena's house for the last week and I will be honest in saying that I have been a wreck. Jelena has really stepped up as the Godmother and she took time off work to watch my kids because I couldn't force myself to get out of bed. 

If Jason had cheated before we found out we were pregnant, things would have been different but we have built a family. In the last year we have come so far in our marriage and we were stronger than ever.

"The press are spilling something." Jelena hands me her phone and I read the article while pumping.

The whole morning it has been reported that I am filing for divorce and I was planning to dismiss the claims but Tamar convinced me not to. She told me to use this time to test them so I have been keeping my eyes peeled on the news and their social media pages to see how they react. 

Jason has stopped posting on social media but that Marilyn girl is soaking up the attention. She has been all over the media babbling about how awesome her life is. From what I read, she is planning to do a tell all with a top media station.

Jelena takes her phone back, "When is Jason coming to get the kids?"

"He should be here in an hour." I quietly respond before looking down to see how much I've produced. As of late, I haven't been producing as much which is stressing me out because I have twins and they both need to eat.

I don't know if stress is contributing to it but I definitely need to speak to a doctor when the kids are with Jason. I was hoping that I could breastfeed until the kids were a year old but it seems as if my time is coming up.

"I'm going to tell you what I think." Jelena looks me in the eyes. "I don't think that Jason cheated on you, that man loves you too much. I believe that there was a last minute change in schedule and just maybe he wasn't able to give you a heads up."

"Je--" She silences me with a look.

"Hear him out." Jelena cups my face. "You have a strong marriage, a beautiful home and the perfect kids. If I am wrong then you are allowed to make whatever decision that you feel suits you but for now, listen to your husband. Don't just listen but hear him."

"For you, I will." I say and Jelena shakes her head.

"No Jada, you will listen for you." A tear rolls down my face. "That man has been there for you every step of the way. When you went through that mess with Jay Z, Jason had your back the whole time."

"I know." I wipe my tear away before turning the machine off. "I'm going to get the kids ready."

"Alright." Jelena sighs as she stands up. "I'll pack the bags and let you know when he is here."

---

MarilynChelo: All eyes on me

2,000,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

An hour later and I'm standing opposite Jason with my babies in my arms. I won't say that Jason looks worse for wear but he has definitely looked better.

 I won't say that Jason looks worse for wear but he has definitely looked better

"Here are the bags." Jelena hands him the bags and he takes them without a word. We watch as he puts them in the booth before turning to face us.

Regardless of what we are going through, Jason is still the twins father. He is the perfect father and I will never deny him the opportunity to see his kids but it's so hard seeing him. 

Once the kids are in their car seats, Jelena stays with them as I step away with Jason.

"This isn't fair." Jason breaks the silence. "I'm being punished for something that I didn't do."

"Jas-"

"Jada, I promise you." Jason gets down on his knees and grabs both of my hands. "I did not cheat on you. It pains me so much to be away from my family knowing that I did nothing wrong."

I lock eyes with Jelena who looks saddened to see Jason in this state and the stupid tears begin pouring from my eyes.

"Ok." I pull on his hands and he slowly stands to his feet. "Tell me what happened."

"After I agreed to appear in the music video, the director of the shoot contacted me in regards to some changes that they made to the video. I went to speak with my manager and Marilyn's team about the changes."

My heart flutters as I think of Jelena's previous words.

"By the time I arrived, I was told that we were shooting a scene." Jason sighs deeply as he pulls out his phone to show me the emails. "It's going to sound stupid but I genuinely had no battery, you know that I had been out since the morning. I didn't know that the paparazzi were going to be there and they played their part in making it look as if I was cheating. We were filming, we just happened to be doing it with a drone."

Jason goes to his photos and shows me a picture of him with the drone.

"I should have found a way to contact you to give you the heads up but I didn't and I can take fault for that. I will not play the part of the man who cheated when that is not who I am." I close my eyes as he cups my face. "I dropped out of the shoot and I'm trying to get my manager to get her team off my case. They still want me on the shoot but we hadn't signed a contract."

I open my eyes to see Jelena standing behind Jason with a I told you so expression on her face and I let out a shaky sigh.

"I didn't want to say anything to the press until we had spoken." Jason kisses my forehead and I can feel my walls breaking down. "I want my family back."

I do too.