Chapter 23

Posted 23 minutes ago

JadaMomoa: SURPRISE! Jason and I have been basking in happiness over this news. This is our second chance at having a family and we are at a good stage where we feel comfortable enough to share the rest of this journey with you all. Thank you in advance from Jason, the twins and I.

1,001,983 likes ~ 2,384 comments

---

Posted 20 minutes ago

JasonMomoa: Beauty in its highest form. Thank you Jada and thank you God for this blessing. We get to experience something so beautiful and magical, so blessed. I really can't wait to teach my kids how to surf.

1,000,393 likes ~ 1,999 comments

---

We are about 6 months and a half into this pregnancy and it has honestly been such a blessing. My project with Jennifer was released a month ago and the reception that we received to the short film was amazing. My project with Nicki and Rihanna is being pushed back to after I give birth. Nicki's label was asking too much of me and since I am now independent, things have changed.

2 months ago after the party, I bought out my contract which cost a bitch. Shawn was so pissed that he had Jason arrested for assault and Jason was locked up for a week. I decided to then push my charges forward after Shawn tried to make another pass at me. I am also sueing his record label which led to him dropping his charges against Jason but I didn't drop mine.

Obviously it was bad for his business and reputation so Shawn went into hiding. Knowing how powerful he is, he will only have to pay a fine but I don't care because I just want him out of our lives. Jason soon wrapped up Aquaman and now we are like velcro.

"We did it." I whisper to Jason who kisses the side of my face.

Yesterday we moved into our new home and today we made the pregnancy announcement. Things seem to be working out in our favour and I couldn't be happier.