Chapter 57

I may have dropped an album a little over a month ago but I am still struggling to get back into full work mode. There is a world tour set for seven months so I have time to get my mind straight but a lot of that mom guilt is kicking in now that I am attending meetings, fittings and rehearsals without the twins.

The tour will definitely be a challenge because my children have not experienced the road life so Jason and I might do a week long trip on the road to get them familiar with that life. I will be buying purchasing a private jet next month while will be renovated so the kids have their own play area. 

I am also going to purchase a tour bus since there will be times when we can drive to different states and cities. That would be a great way of showing the kids the world and maybe even easier since they haven't been on a plane in a long while.

"Mommy, mommy." Kiana runs into my office where I'm currently holding a meeting over facetime. "I falling."

"Mommy is working." I tell her as she runs up to me crying. "What happened?" 

I excuse myself before exiting the session as I pick up my daughter who shows me the palm of her left hand which has a small graze.

"I'm so sorry." I give her a hand a couple of kisses. "How did you fall?"

Kiana rub her eyes with her free hand, "Kai pushed me."

"Where's daddy?" I ask while standing up with my daughter in my arms and she points to the door.

A little bit of anger runs through my body since this is happening on Jason's time but I understand that the twins can be a bit much

A little bit of anger runs through my body since this is happening on Jason's time but I understand that the twins can be a bit much. Children will behave like children no matter how they're raised and that's something that I put in my mind so I don't freak out on them.

"Kai falling." Kiana sniffles while burying her face in my neck and that's when I see a bit of blood on the floor. I immediately start panicking while screaming out for my son and husband because I don't know what the fuck just happened.

I may have been in a meeting but my door was open and I didn't hear anything which makes me worry that they're seriously hurt. My office is not on the ground floor so my daughter came up the stairs alone which makes me feel a range of emotion.

"JASON!" 

The guest bathroom opens and I quickly run in there with my daughter after Jason calls out to me. I shut the door behind me since I don't want Kiana running out unattended. 

My eyes widen in disbelief as I look down at Kai who is bleeding from the nose and Jason's left eye is starting to turn purple. My son is a trooper because he isn't shedding any tears as he father cleans him up.

I drop down to my knees, "What the hell happened?"

"I was making them some lunch and they were playing with Kai's car set when..." Jason voice trails off as he keeps his eyes on our son and I sigh while rubbing his back. I know that this must be paining him because something like this has never happened before.