Chapter 46

JadaMomoa: @GQ

JadaMomoa: @GQ

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

"How are you feeling?" I ask Jason as I hold the cards in my hands. "Ready to win?"

Jason flexes his muscles, "Always."

I turn to face the camera, "Hey GQ, it's Jada Momoa and I'm here to see how well my lovely husband knows me. It's the GQ couples quiz."

I look down at my stack of cards.

"First question." I pop my lips. "What's the first meal that I ever cooked for you?"

Jason pulls a face, "Considering that you are not the best cook, I would have to say spaghetti."

A few of the crew members laugh.

I purse my lips at him, "You really tried me but continue. What did you have the spaghetti with?"

 What did you have the spaghetti with?"

"Nothing." My jaw drops.

"Jason Momoa."

"You only made the spaghetti and we didn't even eat it because you overcooked it." Jason responds and everyone laughs.

I clear my throat, "That's a lie but one point for you. What's my favorite color?" 

"Aqua." Jason winks at me. "After your favorite superhero."

"You stupid." I laugh before nodding my head. "My favorite color is constantly changing but it is currently Aqua."

"Aquaman says thank you." Jason nudges my feet.

"Aquaman is sleeping on the couch for saying that I can't cook." I playfully roll my eyes at him and he chuckles.

"But did I lie?"

Instead of responding, I jump to the next question.

"What was my first ever job?" I pull a face. "I'll buy you an ice-cream if you can guess this one."

"Trick question." Jason sits up straight. "You're first job was singing then acting so you're currently still at the same job."

"That's true." I hold my hand out and he gives me a low five. "If I can only eat one thing for the rest of my life, what would it be? You can only pick one."