Chapter 45

JadaMomoa: Adidas x Jada second drop is on the way

3,000,000 likes~ 12,000 comments

---

Jason is at work today but he is thankfully working an hour away so I thought that I would pay him a visit. He has been so supportive of my career and he is almost always there when I'm working so I want to repay the favor.

It was around 11 am when I wanted to begin the drive but Kelly showed up at my door so I decided to kill two birds with one stone by spending some time with her.

"Girl, I need me a drink." Kelly tells me from the backseat and I let out a laugh as I look back at her. She is squashed in between the twins who are both awake, they woke up when she started knocking on the door. 

"I need to get some petrol so you can get out and get us some drinks

"I need to get some petrol so you can get out and get us some drinks." I say as I start reversing out of my parking space, it's not long before we are on the road.

"What have you been up to?" Kelly asks as she plays with Kai, "Nobody has seen your ass, even Solange hasn't seen your ass."

I laugh at this, "Solange has been spending all her time with Ramira, I haven't seen her in some time."

"So, what's your excuse?" I look at the mirror to see her raising a brow. 

"Jason and I have just been focusing on the family." I answer honestly. "With our work schedules starting to pick up, we just wanted to enjoy the time that we have together. It won't be long before Jason starts flying out to different cities and I'm not ready to pack up our life to follow him around. I have my own career which has been put on pause, I need to get my life sorted out."

"I understand." Kelly pats my shoulder. "Sometimes it doesn't hurt to call or text, that's all."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, if you Tim and I take care of the kids for a night then just know that we are phone call away." Her offer makes me smile. "No matter how busy life gets, you are still my sister and I am always down to help you."