Chapter 14

After a few days with the braids, I had to have them taken out so that I could start shooting the short film with Jennifer. I will have done again when I am able to keep them in for a bit longer.

We ended up doing an action scene today which was a flashback scene of how our characters got started. The makeup artists definitely had a hard job of making us look 10 years younger but they honestly did such a good job and this wig is laid.

 The makeup artists definitely had a hard job of making us look 10 years younger but they honestly did such a good job and this wig is laid

I, of course, had to have a stunt double due to my pregnancy. There was a lot of flipping, jumping and hand to hand combat involved in this scene. It was exhausting because it lasted over 5 hours but we had such a good time and we got to do this epic photoshoot at the end. 

---

---

It's around 8 pm which means that it is time for my meeting with Rihanna and Nicki so that we can discuss this 'trinity' album that we are planning to release.

The three of us are soon to begin recording our vocals for the album that we are working on, we are taking our time with it because I am know pregnant. This just means that the album will be released after my pregnancy but we will start shooting music videos whenever we can do it, I am known for my visual albums so this album will be a visual album. 

It is going to be a whole production but I do have my concerns that I need to bring up.

"JADA! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!"

"NICKI, THE QUEEN OF RAP!"

"RIHANNA! LOOK OVER HERE!"

I know that Rihanna is currently feeling down about the whole Ramira situation but I am positive that they will work through things

I know that Rihanna is currently feeling down about the whole Ramira situation but I am positive that they will work through things. Nicki has a concert today so we are just heading to the venue where there is a room available for us to talk in.

"So, what's this meeting about?" Nicki asks as soon as we take our seats. 

"I've really been thinking about this album and everything seems to work well but my only concern is that people are going to expect us to tour." I bring up as I look through my notebook.

"Where's the problem?" Nicki gives me a look.

"The problem is that I will not be touring straight after the album." I sigh, "I will have a newborn and I am not going on the road with a newborn."

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to do that, I'm putting my all into this album and my own album." I inwardly roll my eyes as I carry on. "Nicki, I am having a baby. I am not going on tour for my album nor am I going on tour for this album."

"Rihanna," Nicki snaps, "do you hear what she is saying?"

"Let's just get this album done then go from there besides, don't you have your own album that you are working on?" Rihanna says while giving us the side eye.

"I'm just a little pissed because we've been discussed this, everybody signed the contracts and I pushed back my album dates for this." Nicki gives me a look. "And now you can't commit."

Nicki begins to rant so I just gather my shit because I'm not having this. 

"Just be a little more compassionate." I say, cutting her off. "Then maybe people would like your fake ass."

I leave the room and I am pissed. 

I'm considering not doing this freaking album because I want us to all be working together peacefully and for us to actually be enjoying this.

As I left the venue, I will be honest in saying that I did have a bit of a cry because I feel like I'm at fault. Getting pregnant is not something that I anticipated and it was not something that we were planning at this very point in time. 

Since finding out that I'm pregnant, I have had to change everything in terms of my career. I've had to push back project dates and for those that are already set, I have to start working on multiple things at once.

I'm just tired but I didn't want to go home yet because Jason is currently away, filming a movie. I called up Kim and Jennifer so that we could have a nice night out, they both cancelled their plans to come to me which I appreciate.

"Thank you for coming." I say to them as I keep my head low.

"You don't have to thank us, we are friends and we always have eachothers back." Kim says as we are being photographed by paparazzi.

"Where were you guys at?" I ask as I take in their clothing

"I was at a party with Kanye." Kim says we walk into this lounge bar which serves the best food.

"I was at a photoshoot." I look at her with my eyes wide.

"Jenny, you need to go back and get your money's worth." I say and Jennifer waves me off.

"You're more important than a photoshoot, I told you that we have your back." Jennifer says as we are seated in our own room. 

"Now spill the tea, what went down?" Kim asks while sipping on some wine.

I tell them about the whole meeting and Kim scoffs.

"Honestly, all I can tell you is that the choice is yours. If you feel that this isn't going to work out then end the contract." Jennifer says before taking a sip of her cocktail. "If not then buy yourself out of the contract because Nicki may be your friend but you have more important things to worry about."

"That's what I always say, this industry is a very snakey industry. Your friends will turn on and leave you hanging, you need to get yourself some new friends." Kim adds.

"Or you need to check these heffas." Jennifer says with an attitude and we both look at her. "You've got to represent for yourself and you've got to represent for your child, period."

"PERIOD!" Kim says as she downs her wine. "Perioddddddd."

I cover my ears as she carries on saying that, I can't help but laugh at these two.

"If you want to be snakey then ditch Nicki and do an album with the Fenty twins."