Chapter 33

I blink back tears as I sit in the back of a limo with my husband. We are about to attend The Grammys where I will be performing for the last time while pregnant. I have been crying all morning because I don't know when I will next perform.

Jason has been really supportive and has been trying his hardest to keep me calm but it's still a bittersweet moment. I'm not going to have one child, I'm having twins so I'm really not prepared for what's to come.

"JADA OVER HERE!"

"JASON, LOOK THIS WAY!"

"SMILE!"

"TURN THIS WAY!"

"WE WANT TO SEE THE BUMP!"

I stop smiling as all the commands start coming in. We didn't have to walk this red carpet but I choose to since this will be my last public appearance, in a few days Jason and I will be attending our final event which will be a private gala.

Jason has finally wrapped up Aquaman so it won't be long till he has a premiere but by then we will have the twins with us. Jason and I have also decided to move house even though we have recently moved into a new house.

I love the house but I don't like the fact that everybody knows where we live. We have had helicopters flying over our house everyday and paparazzi waiting at out gate which has left me feeling really uneasy.

"Do you want to go in now?" Jason asks me as we move further down the carpet.

"Fuck yeah." We post for one more picture.

I stop cradling my bump and we immediately make our way into the building

I stop cradling my bump and we immediately make our way into the building. It's not long before I am taken backstage since I am opening up the show. Jason stays with me, taking backstage pictures of us as we prepare to go on stage. 

I was initially set to be the last performer of the night but we didn't know if I was going to be able to make it through the show due to my pregnancy. I'm in my final stages of pregnancy and I could literally give birth at any point so we didn't want to take that risk.

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights on