Chapter 28

Posted 1 day ago

Posted 1 day ago

JasonMomoa: So grateful for this beauty, aloha. Stay tuned for my birthday video on youtube, I love my wife @JadaMomoa

3,000,000 likes ~ 13,843 comments

---

Posted 8 hours ago

Posted 8 hours ago

JasonMomoa: So grateful for this beauty, aloha. Stay tuned for my birthday video on youtube, I love my wife @JadaMomoa

1,764,383 likes ~ 15,853 comments

---

The very next day I took Jason on a helicopter ride which he seemed to enjoy. It wasn't the best experience for me since I started to feel ill while up in the air but I could see that Jason had a blast. We landed at some parachuting place which I obviously planned

Jason is really into nature and adventure, I knew that it was the perfect for him. We brought along a few of his friends so that he wouldn't be alone in the experience seeing as I would not be participating in it. 

Luckily we had gopros so the whole thing was recorded and watching it back, I knew that I made the right choice. After all of that was done, I took Jason to another dinner with his mother before we made sweet love to eachother.

---

Jason had to go in for a ADR session today so I decided that I will be going to work also because I don't want to be doing nothing. I get to work on changing into comfortable sweats and a black top which proved to be a workout. My clothes ended up being a bit too tight for my comfort so I had to leave the room and go to Jason's closet to pick out some of his clothes because he loves oversized shit. 

I am actually heading to a dance studio to work on some choreography because I still have to work. Even though I am pregnant, I still have certain deadlines to complete and it doesn't help that I'm far behind. I know that once I have the twins, I am going to have to snap back into shape so that I can film a few videos. I'm only doing this so that I can get proper time off after I have the babies.