Chapter 60

JasonMomoa: Happy Wife, Happy Life

2,000,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Going through Jason's desk verified everything that Dwayne had told me about my partner passing up acting roles. There were up to thirteen different scripts sitting in one of his drawers so I took them out and we spent a couple of hours going through each one.

Jason ended up picking three scripts that peaked his interest and I forced him to email his agency about the roles that he will be taking on. I am ready to see my husband thrive and seeing the look of excitement wash over his face as he read through the scripts made me realise how much I was taking away from him.

I was selfish.

"We became parents the moment that I found out that I was pregnant but it's still so hard to believe that we created these beautiful humans." I tell my husband as we stare at our sleeping children. "Who would have thought?"

"I always knew." Jason kisses the top of my head. "I was just waiting for you."

Hearing those words make me feel slightly guilty as I realise that I really put myself first and did not consider Jason much within our relationship. I will always be the first to have his back but I never asked what he wanted to do or when he wanted to expand our family.

"Have you ever thought about filing for divorce?" I ask Jason as we sit down in our kitchen with a glass of wine in hand. "At any point in our marriage."

"I was primarily raised by my mother who taught me about love and sacrifice so I knew that marriage would not be the easiest journey in the world." He pauses for a moment. "I never considered a divorce even when the whole Marilyn situation went down because I made a vow to you and I intend to keep it."

"I want to sincerely apologise for being a bad wife to you." I choke on my words as I think of all the terrible things that I have done to him. "I have not been the wife that you deserved and that's on me. You have done nothing but uplift me, be my right hand and support me throughout everything that I have ever done since meeting you."

"That's what a partner is supposed to do." He says in a low tone before taking a sip of wine. "I'm just doing my part in this."

"Yeah but I wanted to divorce you over cheating allegations without hearing your side of things." I let out a shaky sigh as I remember how I almost broke this family up. "You have never given me a reason not to trust you yet I was ready to throw in the towel and I got divorce papers."